Prologue

*huff huff* "AFTER HER!" 

Dammit... Why can't I get them off my trail? I've even framed someone else as me so they would look for her instead of me...

Lightning hits nearby and I can see the silhouettes of the people chasing me.

I quickly go to duck in a dark alleyway. After a few minutes, they all pass by. At least they haven't seen my face, which is good. "Hey, Rhino you good?" Viper asks.

"Yeah Vipe, don't worry about me, I'm just tired from all this running.."

I sit down and take a quick breather, but I can't wait for too long since they will soon know that they've lost me. I need to try to take out this bullet from my arm. I take a pair of tweezers from my bag and start to pull it out. Ugh, that hurts like hell. I gasp for a few seconds while the rain continues to drop on my face. 

*tap, tap, tap*

"Dammit..." I say under my breath. Already? I thought I would have more time. 

I jump into a corner to hide. "Jag, Vipe", I half-whisper into the earbud. "Yeah, Rina? You sure you don't want us to come in and help?" Jaguar asks. "Guys if I'm not able to beat then how would you? You both know I'm much stronger than you." I look at Jaguar's and Viper's positions on my watch while waiting for Jaguar to say something. Good, they're far enough to get away from here and go back to headquarters without getting caught.

"...I hate that you're right, but what is it?" Jaguar finally answers. "Guys I can't keep running forever I need a way to get them off my back, they somehow find my things and end up finding me. I need them to catch me so they won't suspect my face, but I can't remember anything otherwise they might torture me, and I could possibly reveal something." I say sorrowfully

"Wait... doesn't that mean-" Viper cuts in. "RHINO DON'T YOU DARE!", "I'll cover up my wounds, change and then I'll take it, I'm sorry guys, I have to do this, but I'll see you in 6 months. I promise", I say as I reach for my earbud.

All I hear is "NO RHI-" until his voice gets cut off as I take out my earbud and crush it on the wet ground then brush the remains into a sewer. 

I take out my bandages, my different pair of clothes, and one of the 2 pills from my emergency bag. I have to be quick before they find me. I finishing binding my wounds and I look around to make sure no one can see me before stuffing my bag and clothes in the same sewer. I have to make sure I leave no traces, or things won't look too good for me.

Once I disappear they will probably search every building in the area. My mind cuts off as I hear blood-curling screams. They must've started attacking the people to bait me out.

This town has a mysterious amount of people who cannot remember their lives, which is why I lured them here just in case. Seems it was the right thing to do.

"AAAHHHH" The screams are getting closer. I have to take it quickly otherwise they will find me.
Phew, I take a deep breath and once again remember the fact the once I take this pill I will forget who I am and all my memories... Dammit, I can't believe it came to this...

Another scream cuts off my train of thought, even closer this time. I hurriedly search through my pockets, making sure that there is nothing there.

Now all that's left to do is hope for the best.

I take another deep breath and swallow the pill. Nothing bad will happen in the next six months.. right?