01

y/n's p.o.v

"y/n have you seen storm?" travis asked you as he walked down the stairs, kylie right behind him.

"no babe." you rolled your eyes at them.

leave it to them to run off and leave you to look after your kid.

you met kylie when her and travis were dating, and of course you started to catch feelings for her.

she caught them too, and so did travis so it worked out in a way.

it sounded confusing when people asked you guys but it was normal to the three of you.

you were all in a relationship together.

"i'm tiredddd." kylie drawled out as she sat on the couch, sighing.

well after last night we wouldnt expect any less was what you wanted to say.

you just snickered at your girlfriend and went out to the backyard to look for stormi.

"hi mama!" she said happily as she sat on the grass.

you smiled and sat next to her.

"what you doing out here all alone baby?" you asked as she moved closer to you.

"i play outside!!" she laughed and clapped her hands as you smiled at how cute your daughter was.

"mhmm i see that but lets go inside, daddy is looking for you." you told her as you stood up then lifted her up.

you put her down when you went inside and she ran to travis who picked her up.

"babyyy." you sat on kylies lap and she kissed you.

"im so bored." you sighed and kylie laughed.

"trav we should all watch a movie." you smirked.

you knew stormi would want to watch trolls.

she would make travis watch it, and he hates it but he cant tell her no.

"y/n." he warned and you and kylie laughed.

you smirked and sat up.

"storm baby lets watch trolls." you called your daughter over and she came smiling.

"okay mamaa put it on, and mommy you come too and daddy." she said as she jumped up and down.

"you're gonna pay for this." travis grumbled.

you could tell he was smirking so you smirked right back at him.

you pressed play on the movie and laid your head on kylies shoulder.

two weeks later

kylie had sent stormi to spend the weekend with kris so she could talk to the two of you.

you dont know why she needed her gone just to tell you something but travis was just as lost as you were.

"babe hi." he said, kissing you as he sat on the couch next to you and wrapped his arms around your shoulder.

you closed your eyes and started to fall asleep until kylies voice sounded from infront of you.

"i have a gift for you guyssss!" she smiled and rocked from side to side.

you squinted your eyes at her then looked at travis.

for a second you thought you forgot an important date but he shook his head.

this was something random.

"just for no reason?"you asked her and sat up properly.

"no reason at all." she grinned and gave you both gift bags.

"okayyy?"travis looked at her confused as the two of you opened the bags.

you stopped and gave your girlfriend a questioning look but she just motioned for you to open it.

"OH WOW HOLY HELL YOURE PREGNANT!" you exclaimed happily and got up to hug your girlfriend.

travis was crying, all three of you were as you hugged one another.

"im so happy you guys."kylie said softly as she sat in the middle of the both of you.

"we are too baby." you smiled and kissed her, travis already talking to the baby even tho her stomach was still flat as ever.

you guys would finally have one big family like you wanted.

this is the chpt from the imagines, its just for those new to the book