04

y/n's p.o.v

kylie was over by kris and khloe to work on some stuff.

travis, stormi and i were looking for something to get her for her birthday.

clothes wasn't something either of us really wanted to get her because she was due in a month and wouldn't have use for maternity clothes after that.

"i'm telling you y/n, just get her shoes." travis told me but i just rolled my eyes at him.

"kylie jenner does not need any more shoes." like he couldn't understand it.

"i like shoes." storm said smiling.

travis looked at me smiling and i just shook my head.

im not getting her something she can get herself, which is basically anything but she has enough shoes either way.

"we can check in here!" stormi said pointing to a store that sold toys.

"we're looking for something for mommy." i told her because she really trying to out smart me?

"we can get sissy something too." she said so i just shrugged and we went in the store.

i let stormi pick up some stuffed animals that she claimed she would give the baby after she was born but i have a feeling she has other plans for those toys.

"we will wrap these when we get home." travis told her and she just nodded.

after another hour of travis still arguing, saying we couldnt go wrong with shoes he ended up buying her some shoes and i still didnt get a gift.

her birthday wasn't even for another two weeks so i still had time.

if travis wanted to be the basic boyfriend he could go ahead.

"my gift is going to be better." i said as i got in the passenger seat of his car.

he laughed at me and started the car.

"im not so sure about that seeing as its not even thought of yet"

i decided to just ignore him and went on my phone.

"babe you can't be upset." he said and i laughed.

"im not but we can get food please and thanks." i smiled and looked at storm who was smiling also.

~

"i'm not naming our daughter wind travis what the hell." kylie said and i burst out laughing.

"something is wrong with you."

"says you." he rolled his eyes and she got up.

"you both can stop, travis suggest a more sensible name please." i said

"how about you suggest one to begin with." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"you said no to every name i suggested." i shrugged.

"that's because they all rhymed with your name." kylie said.

"because i'm amazing." i said and fake flipped my hair.

"you guys are annoying" kylie said as she went into our room.

travis glared at me so i rolled my eyes at him.

"that wass your fault." i told him and went to look for stormi who was sleeping in her room.

"im going to ask kim to help with a name, bye." kylie walked out the house leaving travis and i staring at each other.

"you totally did that." i told travis and followed kylie out the door.

idk
sorry for the pause on updates