03

y/n's p.o.v

today, travis and i are going to record a song in the studio together.

both him and kylie eventually got me to write something for the song with him.

he also said i could make one with rihanna if i wanted. i'm not really sure on that tho.

that's a once in a lifetime opportunity, yes but i don't even like singing like that.

i'm only doing his because they said to and i agreed when i wasn't thinking straight.

"babe are you sure you can manage stormi?" i asked kylie for maybe the fifth time for the day.

i know that the little girl can sometimes be a handful, and even tho she's still early along in the pregnancy, she doesn't need any sort of stress.

"she said she was." travis  said as he hugged me from behind.

"you guys go, i'll be okayyy i love you." she said as she stood up to go to the kitchen.

i ignored them both and went back upstairs to check on stormi. they just always think they're right.

"hi munchkin." i stood at the door of her room where she was playing with some toys.

"mama!"

"wat you doin' heree?" she asked and got up, running to me.

she's the sweetest little girl ever i swear.

"do you wanna come with me and daddy to the studio?" i crouched down to reach her height.

she smiled and pulled me into the room with her.

"will mommy come too?" she asked as she started to pack up her toys.

"she needs to rest stormmm." i said with a sad smile.

stormi didn't know about the baby yet, well no one did and that was a reason why kylie didn't want to come out with us.

she's been avoiding family and friends, and just everyone. it wasn't that noticeable, she was paranoid that someone would be able to tell.

we're going to tell tour families next week, once we find out the gender and so on.

if it's another girl that's cute, i wanted a boy but i don't know how stormi would take that since she said boys are 'bad'.

either way, once the baby is happy and healthy that's all that matters to me.

"but then i want to stay." she pouted and took back out some of her toys.

i really didn't want stormi to stress out kylie, but if she wanted to stay then i wasn't going to force her to do otherwise.

"told you she wasn't gonna come." kylie laughed as i walked past them, without stormi for obvious reasons.

"fuck off." i went outside to wait in the car for travis.

i wasn't actually upset, but pretending could get me starbucks or something.

he came out the house not too long after and got in the drivers seat.

"so you mad for real?" he laughed but when i didn't smile back he stopped and turned to face me.

"i can get stormi if you really want me to." he said and i shook my head.

"it's fine." i sat back and looked out the window.

"you just want starbucks." he looked at me and i looked back at him with the most innocent expression i could pull.

"fine." he turned his attention to the road and i smirked.

its me getting what i want for me.

being in the studio was fun in all honesty, it was something new, but i don't think i really want to go back there.

hearing them talk about music while i knew nothing about it was annoying.

i'd rather be a home with stormi and kylie anyways.

"i told you she would be fine with me." our girlfriend said once we finally got home.

"okay." i said and rolled my eyes at her, going upstairs.

"hi stormi." i said as i walked inside her room.

she looked up from the tv and smiled at me.

"hi mama." she reached out her hands for me so i picked her up.

"were you nice for mommy?" she nodded and smiled.

"lets watch my show." she said, trying to get out of my arms.

i sat on the bed next to her and watched spongebob with her and it's actually a great show.

i think squidward is a little too bitchy but he reminds me of someone i know.

"and there the two kids are." travis laughed as he stood by the door.

"shut up." i laughed, still watching the show.

"shut up." stormi repeated making me laugh even harder.

"stormi say sorry daddy." i told her but she smiled at me.

"shut up."

travis just glared at me before walking away.

"storm that is not a nice wor-

"shut up."

not proof read