02

y/n's p.o.v

our girlfriend is about two months into her pregnancy.

it's honestly been the best two months ever.

well i mean we're all nervous as hell.

In the next seven months we'll be expecting another little baby but it's also super exciting.

only the three of us know so far, not even stormi.

kylie didn't want to tell her because kylie would tell her cousins and then everyone would know.

you knew she was going to be the best big sister ever tho.

"baby do you think i should cancel my tour?" travis asked and walked into the room the three of you shared.

kylie was downstairs watching the tv and you were doing work, until your boyfriend came in your room.

"no why would you?" you asked, not looking up at him.

this work needed to be turned in, in a few hours and he asked that question all the time.

"becauseee i want to be there with the baby." he said and you looked at him finally.

"there's me and kylie you know that. you can tour for now." you suggested but he shook his head.

"i'm telling my team cancel it." he frowned and walked away.

you shrugged. he already had his mind made up about it so whatever.

when you finally finished your work you went downstairs to make something to eat.

"where's trav?" you asked your girlfriend.

"he's gone to tell them something. wanna have fun?" she smirked.

"i'm hungry tho babe." you said opening the fridge.

"i have something for you to eat right here." you could practically hear her smirking from the couch.

you laughed and took out the cranberry juice.

"i love that baby but for real i'm starving." you groaned.

nothing you were in the mood for was at the house.

"i'll tell him bring back food, what do you want?" kylie asked you.

"just anything baby." you said to her and took down a glass.

"mkayyy."

you sat next to her and laid your head on her shoulder.

"do you think it's gonna be a girl or boy?" you asked kylie.

"honestly, i'm down for whatever once he or she is healthy but i'm feeling girl." she said which shocked you.

"really, i'm getting boy vibes." you added.

you didn't know why, you just got boy vibes from all of this.

stormi might not even want to not be the only princess anymore, you laughed to yourself.

"i think girl." she rolled her eyes.

"chillllll girl it's just like my thoughts, they might change." you said and went on your phone.

you were not about to argue with a hormonal kylie. it had happened once last week and never again chile.

"do you think it's a boy for real?? i wanted a girl?" she started to get sad.

"no baby, it's probably a girl." you smiled and kissed her.

you were sure it's a boy but you weren't gonna make her cry or get her mad at you.

the two of you ended up talking, and kissing until travis came back with the food.

"pizza for my beautiful girlss." he smiled and placed it on the counter.

you ran up to him and jumped on him.

"thank you babyyy." you kissed his face until her laughed and pushed you off him.

he gave you one long kiss then went over to kylie and you went to get some pizza because a bitch was hungry.

"so wait they let you pause for a year??" you asked as your boyfriend was telling the two of you his success in talking to his managers.

"as long as i get two singles at least then yes." he said.

you nodded.

it was a good idea now. plus you knew he had a lot of songs he wanted to record, even one for you and ky.

"maybe i can be a feature on one of them." you joked.

you could sing, really good actually. only the two of them knew that tho.

"wait really!! because that's a great idea." he looked up and you looked away shyly.

"y/n you're voice is beautiful. just think about it." he said making you smile.

you really loved them both.

"right babe, you'd be the next ariana grande." kylie said and you laughed.

"a;right these comments doing to much but i'll do it i'll do it." you caved.

what could even be the harm, it's just going to be one song.