Chapter 5

Davina Grey

I was woken up by fucking Ace "What the fuck do you need that you had to fucking wake me up". "Well dearest sister I was trying to wake you up nicely because I wanted to tell you that were in  fucking America".

I sighed and got up "Brother thank you for fucking wake me up but now I am pissed so pick up my suitcase if you don't mind".

"I actually do mind but because I am sooooo nice I will pick it up". I get out of my room and see no one there. Then I walk out of the plane and see many cars. "Is everybody already in the cars Ace".

"Yup but because of your lazy ass we had to wait for you". "Well fucker I needed my beauty sleep". When he was about to talk but I run to my all black McLaren. I get in and I get a conference call from my whole family and the Blacks.

"What is so important dad that you had to make a conference call while we're driving" I spoke. "We have a meeting so don't go to the house go to the office alright" Dad spoke. We all said ok and ended the call.

About 20 minutes later. I park my car and go into Grey industries (aka where I do legal work). I walk into the elevator and see my assistant "ma'am your meeting is on the third floor". "Thank you Olivia and please don't call me ma'am, you are literally older than me ok".

I go back into the elevator and go to the third floor. I look at the room and see no one there I guess I am the first one. I go to the head of the table and sit down. God I feel so powerful sitting on the chair.

Then my family and the Italian came in and my dad took the seat next to me and Elijah took the other head of the table.

"Alright now that everyone seated, we have a mission" dad spoke. " Oh hell yah we have gotten on of those in months" Ace said all happy.

" Aright mission is for Elijah and Davina, tomorrow you guys going to be killing the son of Liam" dad said. "Dad who the fuck is Liam" my stupid brother said. "You dumb fucker, Liam is the leader of the French mafia".

"Ohhh well shit Davina not everyone knows everything like you". "Alright enough kids" spoke dad. The Milo spoke " What the mission is going to be is that the son of Liam is going to be at a club tomorrow night, Davina you're going to be a stripper and Elijah your going to be a customer there".

"Ok I get that but what are we suppose to do inside the club" Elijah spoke. "Well son you didn't let me finish, So what's gonna happen that night is that Davina you're gonna have to make sure that you have a dance with him in private after that you're going to speak to him and then you're gonna knock him out and while you do that, Elijah you are going to distract the security guard and Davina when you have successfully knocked him out you say knock out  in the ear piece and Ace and Blade will be there to pick up the body".

"Am I clear" Milo said. We all said yes and we all left to the house. "Why didn't we just have the meeting in the house" Dianna asked. "I don't know but sometimes dad just does thing I don't even understand" I said.

We all go into the elevator but then everybody got out of the elevator and the door closed and it was just me and Elijah. Those fuckers are going to pay.

"Well amore I guess we are stuck in here together" he said. "Darling we are on the third floor, I will be in here with you for like 10 seconds" and of course I have no luck and the elevator got stuck. why at of all times it had to be right now with him.

He then chuckled started saying "Guess I am in luck because now we don't know how long we are going to be in here".

he starts walking towards me and I back up until I am being pinned to the wall and then he whispers "While we wait we can do something". "Like what" I say as breathing goes faster. "You know exactly what I mean amore" and he bites my earlobe and I almost moan but I hold it in because I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.