Chapter 14

Catalina Grey at the top

Davina Grey

"You guys are so grown up and Guzman you haven't aged a bit " my mother spoke. "What happened that night Catalina and don't you fucking dare lie to us" my dad spoke with venom.

She shot Claire's face "Ok now that we don't have an audience we can begin ". She sat at a table and motion us to sit down.

"Well first let's go way back to when we first got married the only reason I married you was because I wanted to kill you" she spoke. I chuckle " then why did you have kids with him".

"let me finish Vina".

I stood up "you don't get to call me vina I just found out that the mother I loved was still alive and wants to kill my father so please please intrigue me into why you wanna kill my father the person that took care of me when you weren't fucking there".

she got up in my face  "I didn't just wanna kill him I wanted him to suffer so I made him fall in love with me had kids with him so then he really believe that we were in love but I got distracted because of you my darling".

"when you were born you changed my whole perspective".

"so then what makes you think faking your own death would be a good idea for your daughter that you loved so much".

"I got a call from my mother she told me that I needed to find a way to kill your father or at least break his heart or make him miserable for the rest of his life, So with the help of the French and Milo's most trusted man and my twin sister we began my plan".

Milo stood up "what are you talking about Catalina".

she started laughing "Ryan really wasn't on your side seeing this was a whole organization what really happened was I told my sister to you know go to the house and then I told Ryan to go kill her to make it think it was me who died".

"what the fuck is wrong with you, you killed your own sister to fake your death why did you do all this just to make my dad's life miserable".

" Because he killed my father and I also wanted to take over everything, so when I supposedly die I took the time to rebuild my dad's empire I made the French into my little puppet but now there dead, but outside of that I had other connections like Ryan being a rat to the Italian mafia and Marcus was my little spy make sure my little Davina was alright but also finding stuff about the Spanish mafia".

I was shocked Marcus was not really in love with me I thought he was an innocent guy but I just figured out that he was a little spy for my mom. "what are you talking about mom".

"Why does everybody always seem confused of what I'm talking about,  you know exactly who I'm talking about  the person you loved when you were  a little teenager you just wanted to protect him but instead he died because you  lied  to him saying that you were a good person when you were actually dealing with criminals but he's not that sweetheart actually he supposed to come in about three minutes from now".

And just like that I saw Marcus right in the flesh. "No fucking way" I mumble. "Miss me beautiful". Marcus spoke. "How the fuck are you still alive I saw you die".

He walked up to me and stroke my cheek "No you just walked away and left me there thinking I was dead".

"So after all this time you never loved me". He just laugh "Love you please I was just doing my job and I really like doing my job because I got to fuck your beautiful body". 

I saw Elijah clench his jaw ready to punch him but I motion him to stop.

"Ah so this is the guy you have been talking about Catalina" Marcus spoke.

"Thats right Elijah Black the Don of the Italian Mafia".

Marcus went up to Elijah "Do you really think she would go for someone like you please". Elijah proceeds to punch Marcus while pinning him to the ground.

"Yeah she would because unlike you I'm an actual man that doesn't act like a little boy going through puberty" Elijah spat out.

"Wow nice one but let me tell you something that necklace your wearing is the same one I brought her did you know that". Elijah looked at me "Is it true".

"Yes it is but that doesn't matter, I gave it to you because i wanted you to have a memory of me".

he smiled at me "Now leave that piece of shit alone". He left Marcus alone and they both got up. "That shit was wack ass fuck" Marcus said.

Which I then slapped him "You think you're the fucking shit don't you but before you know it you will be dead for betraying me.

"Will see about that darling".

He walked away and went with my mother.

"So now that all of you guys are caught up I just wanted to come here and give you guys a little heads up,  I am coming for all of you and I have been preparing for many many years, I don't care about you anymore Davina so as much as it hurts you I will destroy you and your father.

I go straight up to my mom's face "You know what I'd like to see you try mother because as much as you've been preparing not everything goes according to plan, so I'd like to say that I'm also coming for you and your stupid Russian Mafia.

" Don't think you're gonna win mother because at the end of it, it will be your head on my throne, You don't know what game you've gotten yourself into".

"They don't call me the mafia queen for no reason".

Catalina smirked "You sound just like me sweetheart".

"like mother like daughter"Marcus spoke.

"she's no longer my mother now she's just an enemy of mine that will be dead soon, you guys have warning now get the fuck out"and with that they left.

"Are you ok amore". "yeah I just found out that my dead mother wants to kill me everything is going great" I sigh.

"We all have to stick together Catalina is coming for me and your mafia Elijah so I think it's better if we both all go to America and make a plan because now you've just made a war with the Russians but don't worry there was a girl on my plane and she had the tattoo of a Russian mafia so if we get out some information from her we can use that as leverage".

Everyone left except me and Elijah "So what are you gonna tell the American mafia".

"The truth amore and when I tell them who killed her they are going to want revenge and with that we already have our first alliance".

I look up to see he was already looking at me "I guess I won't have to cut your head off anymore after all you didn't kill my mother".

He chuckles "i'll forgive you if you give me a kiss and we can forget about it". I smile and  lean into his lips. God those lips were heaven. He backed away so we can catch our breath.

"I did miss you darling and now that you have not betrayed me there is still a chance I can fall for you". He genuinely smiled "Lucky me but I think I have already fall for amore".

He fell for me and only me.

Maybe falling in love is not as bad as people say it is

So now that we have cleared the air between the two love birds there journey of falling in love begins.

I was kinda confuse on what to write about but I hope this good.

But see you in the next chapter or not