Chapter 7

Davina Grey
I was getting ready to go to bed because  I have to get up early cause of the stupid flight to Italy when I hear my door open. "Girl there is no time for sleeping there are car races today and everyone's going, get ready".

Sounds like fun

I get up and go to my closet.

Outfit

I go outside and everyone is there

I go outside and everyone is there. "You look good Davina" Draco said. "Yah mamas you looking fineee"Marco spoke. Jesus there are so different and there siblings.

"Thank you Draco and thanks Marco for you comment. Blade and Elijah come out of the house and I take a look at Elijah and woahhhh is he fine.

What he is wearing

Damn he got good style

Damn he got good style. "Take your time amore" I roll my eyes. "Is anyone going to race" Blade ask. "Hell yah" Ace says.

"Are you going to race shawty" Marco says. I nod. "What car are you driving". "A pink 2001 Honda S2000". "Like in fast in the furious" Marco says.

"Just like fast furious". "Damn shawty you got taste" and he winks. I see Elijah mad. I giggle. "Alright let's go" Audrey says.

We all get in the cars and Draco gives us the location. We get there in 10 minutes. We see a whole bunch of cars and when we arrive all eyes are on us.

We get out of are cars and I hear a voice I never knew I would hear again. "Chula I thought I would never see you again". " Nicolas motherfucking Adams". "I thought you quit races" Nicolas said. "Well came with friends and I wanted to have some fun".

"Well I hope you do but I got stuff bye Chula". He leaves. Elijah comes up to me "Who was that". "Calm down I use to race when I was 15 for like a year and he was my partner".

He looks jealoussss

I know he does Bruno I like it

He was about to speak but he was interrupted by a guy "Hey what's your cute ass doing here". I turn around "I am here to race what are you doing here". "Same thing as you beautiful".