Chapter 12

Elijah Black

It was about 3 am and my parents and Guzman were asleep. So that's when I went into everyones room and told them to get ready. About 10 minutes pasted and we were all outside and going through the plan again. 

"Alright you all know what to do and remember don't fuck this up alright". They all nodded and went into the cars. Let the game begin. 

Davina Grey

I looked at the clock and it was 3:30 am and I was in this dark room acting like I am sleeping but really I am trying to find out how to kill the bastard Liam and his stupid family. 

Yet I couldn't think of anything instead I was thinking of the dumb fucking manwhore Elijah and how perfect he is. 

But then out of nowhere Liam and his kids came in my room "HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW WHERE WE ARE DAVINA". What the fuck does he mean.

Then he shows me the security cameras and I see very familiar cars showing up at the forest we are located. "Calm down Liam they don't know we are underground and plus I bet you they are not that smart".

Then I keep on talking about how they cant find us and finding ways to stall them because I know for a fact that is Elijah and everyone else in the cars. 

"Plus Liam if they find us you have big ass men to protec-" and that when we heard a voice I haven't heard in weeks  "WHERE IS DAVINA". 

And thats when Liam took at his gun and pointed the gun at my head "Say a word and I will fucking kill you". We then saw a bullet go straight through Blakes head.

"Put the gun down Liam or your other kid dies" the greek god said. I had enough of this so I kicked Liam in the balls and twisted his hand and took the gun from his hand. 

Then stupid Sage had the audacity to punch me in the face and I of course didn't move which shocked her. Which I then proceeded to head bump her. 

"God why don't you ever listen Sage" I say and get out of the room. "Not even a thank you amore" that husky voice said. I turn around "Thank you darling now let's get the fuck out of here".

Elijah then grabbed my hand and took me to a room and close the doored and pinned me to the wall "You think that saying that would be enough". 

I then proceeded to nod  "Yeah or did you want me to get on my knees and say thank you for saving me from Liam and his kids and then suck your dick". 

He then chuckles and tilts my chin up " Of course not amore but a kiss would be nice or if you do want to suck my dick then do it". I just then grab his face and smash my lips on his.

And fuck was that the best kiss I have ever had. 

He then deepens the kiss and bites my bottom lip for entrance but I palm him with my other hand. 

He then moan and I had entrance but he move his lips to my neck and found my sweet spot but I stopped him. "Alright darling we can resume this later but right know we have to get the fuck out of here.

He just groaned and leads me through the underground bunker and up some stairs. Then we saw the dark forest and ran to the car. "What about the others" I asked. He then said "They are coming don't worry". 

He then got the key and tried to turn on the car but it didn't start. Boom and a big flashlight turned on and we saw everyone on their knees with guns pointed at their heads. Shit. 

Amara Black 

I wake up at about 4:30 am and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I then thought it would be a good idea to see if Elijah was still awake.

But when I open his bedroom I see he is not there so I check blades room and Blade wasn't there either. So I check everyones room and see they aren't there. 

I quickly run to mine and Mil's room and shake Milo awake "Love the kids aren't in their room". He rubs his eyes open "They are probably partying sweetheart". 

Thats when Guzman barged in our room "There is a video of our kids on their knees with guns pointed at there head get ready". I gasp and go straight to my closet and get ready. 

Davina Grey

Shit we are screwed. "Get out of the car and we won't shoot" Liam shouted. That when me and Elijah looked at each other and then opened the door quietly. 

"Listen Liam put the guns down and we will talk man to man"Elijah said. Liam just laugh it off "Please Elijah you are nothing close to being a man and god Davina why didn't just listen to me you could've know the truth about the death of your mom".

"What do you mean the truth of our mom" Ace asked. "We didn't actually kill your parents someone else did"Liam said with a grin.

"FUCKING BULLSHIT LIAM YOU KILLED OUR MOTHER YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO ACCUSE SOMEONE ELSE"Ace shouted. "SHUT THE FUCK UP OR A BULLET GOES THROUGH YOUR HEAD BOY"Liam slapped Ace.

Gun shots we shot at all Liam's Bodyguard and his daughter. We all turn around to see Milo and mamas Amara and my dad with guns in their hands. 

"I think you should shut the fuck up Liam and get on your fucking knees" Dad spoke. Thats right my dad is a fucking badass. 

I grab my gun and point it at Liam "What is the truth of my Mother Liam". He just laughs "The person who killed your Mother is Milo Black". 

 He shows me the mark of the blacks on my moms body and the video of one of Milo's most trusted men killing my mom while I was in the other room in shocked.

 I look at Liam and shoot him in the head. I turn my body to Milo "You killed my mother and accused the French". I then pointed the gun to his head. 

"Amore it nots what it look like"Elijah spoke.  "So you knew while I was falling for you and never once did you think of saying anything" a single tear dropped on my face. 

The person I was falling for knew who killed my mother and is also the son of my mother's killer. I walk to Elijah and looked him straight in the eye "Watch your fucking back Elijah because I will come for you and your family and I will destroy your fucking life". 

"Come on family lets go home" I say and that was the last thing I thought I would say to the Blacks. But their last words to me would be in their death beds wishing Milo never order a man to kill my mother. 

I marked my word I will destroy their lives. 

After all I am the Mafia Queen. 

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN PLOT TWIST  

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH DAVINA AND ELIJAH 

WILL THEY MEET IN THE FUTURE AND FALL IN LOVE AGAIN OR WILL THEY END UP KILLING EACH OTHER. 

WE DON'T KNOWWWW

anyway see you in the next chapter or not