... I Think We Are...

(A/N: hey guys just to let you know this chapters is long. Some parts may be confusing so if you have any questions comments or anything don't be afraid to ask.)

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I think we're fated mates"

"What are you saying? There haven't been any fated mates in over 24 years. How can we be fated mates?" Izuku asked confused on why Bakugou would assume such a thing.

You see fated mates used to be more common. But about 5 years before the boys were born there were less and less cases of fated mates. And the only reason they were documented was for research and medical reasons. Often mates had trouble in the whole coming to terms that they were fated. And sometimes if one or the other wasn't accepting and would choose not to be together with their fated mate, the other would have problems with heats/ruts and could and/or would go through depression from the lack of contact of their mate. But slowly but surely no more fated mates were being reported and there were no more known to the public. So naturally Izuku couldn't understand why Katsuki would suggest such a thing. Being a fated mate was now impossible, how could they be fated?

"But that's the thing. We were born at the end of reported cases of Fated Mates. Which means there is a possibility that we are fated. Plus it's not like we would've noticed, we spent most of our lives together through some good and a lot of bad. But we were always around each other so we wouldn't have been able to tell. We just thought that we just loved each other, but in reality we are meant to be together."

"Kat that's ridiculous. There is no way that we are fated!"

"What!? What is so ridiculous about it?"

"I don't know? Maybe because there hasn't been a fated pair reported in over 24 years."

"Exactly 24 years! We are 25. We were born at the mark. You have to admit that there is a possibility that we could be fated!"

"Okay fine there is a possibility. But there is also a huge possibility that we are not. Plus how would we even know if we are fated?"

"I honestly don't know. My guess would be a medical specialist in the field."

"Kat what if we're not fated? What if we are just regular set of an alpha and omega?"

"What are you saying? Are you saying that you don't want to be with me?"

"I'm saying that if we are not fated what's the point in us being together?"

"Because we love each other remember! We confessed to each other just 5 minutes ago!"

"Just because you love someone doesn't mean that you should be with them."

"Why are you fighting this so much?"

"I'm not fighting it."

"Yes you are. Or else you wouldn't be saying all this "that just because you love someone doesn't mean you should be with them" crap."

"I don't need to explain myself to you."

"Then what is it tell me what it is that is bugging you so much that you are telling me no."

"I don't need to tell you anything!"

"Oh come on Izuku don't start with your B.S. again"

"Oh Shut up Katsuki."

"Me shut up?! How 'bout you tell me what's up your ass and we can discuss what's really going on. Then maybe just maybe, I'll shut up."

"Really?! Now you wanna start?!"