He Is Your...

"Let's go Katsuki! We're going to be late!"

"Yeah I know, I know."

"Well if you know, then why aren't you ready?"

"I would have been, but someone decided to use all my clothes when making their nest so all I had was a pair of underwear and a undershirt. So I had to do some quick laundry."

"Oh... Sorry."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. How you feeling?"

"Uhh still a little sick, but I'm fine. I can't stand this feeling."

"Well hopefully it will end soon. I don't need you vomiting in the middle of dinner."

"I know. I just can't shake this feeling of wanting to vomit."

"Well, we should get going before we are actually late."

"Right. God I wish I knew why my mom has been pushing this so much."

"I don't know, but it's the least you could do for your mom. By the way are we telling your mom today or-?"

"Ugh do we have to?"

"Well she's going to find out one way or another. It's better for us to tell her."

"I know, I know. It's just she's gonna say it's way too soon and we just got together and we have our whole lives still ahead, and I don't want to have that conversation. Plus we go back to work in about a week and I don't want to be in a fight with her when I get back to work."

"Well we have to tell her before the media finds out everything."

"Yeah I guess your right. *sigh* I guess we'll tell her."

"Okay." Katsuki said as he got his mate into the car.

It took the couple about an hour to get to their destination, which was a fancy Italian restaurant.

"Oh my god! My mom wanted to eat here?!"

"I guess. But my question is how could she afford it?"

"I don't know let's go in before valet gets suspicious."

"Why would they?"

"Uh really Kat, your asking a new famous singer why in the world valet would get suspicious on why said singer showed up to the restaurant with a alpha male?"

"Okay you made your point let's get inside."

"Yeah-." Izuku said as he headed inside with Katsuki behind.

The couple then spotted Inko and Shōta siting at a table for four. Then walked over to the table to sit down.

"Hey mom."

"Hey sweetheart how have you two been?"

"Uh we've been okay. We had a pretty rough week so we're still adjusting." Katsuki answered.

"Uh Shōta I don't think we properly introduced Katsuki to you yet." Ink stated.

"Yeah I don't think so but if I remember correctly you're our police commissioner."
Shōta said sticking his hand out for a shake.

"Yes, yes I am." Katsuki said returning the gesture.

"So why exactly is our police commissioner having dinner with us?" Shōta asked a little irritated.

"Well because where Izuku goes I go." Katsuki said trying to avoid saying that him and Izuku are mates.

"And why is that?"