Part 8

Inside the ship, Y/N and Rocket got in another fight. Y/N stayed back with Groot, she sat their a bit upset as Gamora lock Nebula up.

Nebula upset "You're leaving me with that fox?!"

Rocket is soldering the ship.
"He's not a fox.""Gamora glances at Rocket as she grabs her outer-space-
adventurer version of luggage. "Shoot her if she does anything suspicious. Or if you feel like it." Gamora says making Rocket grunt as Gamora looks at Y/N holding a sad Baby Groot, gently petting Y/N and then caressing Groots cheek with her finger "It will just be a couple days. We'll be back before Rocket's finished fixing the ship, okay?" Groot nod and Y/N smiles weakly, Gamora steps out. Rocket sees Groot, who is about to cry as he watches them go. Drax and Quill come from the back of the ship.

"What about your spool of songs?" "I have clones." "What if the Sovereign come?" "There's no way for them to know they're here."
Drax looks over at Y/N "I am uncertain about parting ways." He says to Quill
"You're like an old woman.""Because I am wise?" Drax ask, Quill turns to Rocket as Drax and Gamora head toward the ship.
"Hope daddy isn't as big of a dick as you, orphan boy." Rocket growls, Quill just shakes his head and snickers "So what's your goal here? To get everyone to hate you? 'Cause it's working. Even Y/N is upset.." Quill turns back around with Gamora and Drax and walks away.
Rocket looks at the others leaving
Y/N watches them move away with Groot crying in her arms.

Reader POV
"Your even taking Groot from me... he favorites you so much" I growl at Rocket's word, I put him down and walk away "I'm done!" I yell "I can't do shit right, can I?! If you thought less what's between your legs and more what is in between your damn ears" "I didn't hear you complain about what's between my legs 3 nights ago"

I walk up to Rocket, tears going down my cheek. Clearly upset, I put my hand up about to slap him but then turn away "I need to go on a walk" I start walking out of the ship and Groot jumps on my shoulder, I stop "I need to be alone honey, I'll be back" I place him down and kiss his cheek, walking away from the ship
-

As Y/N walk into the forest alone, Rocket growled. Looking away from
Y/N, clearly afraid of saying anything.
"Love you Rocket" he hears but keeps looking away, ignoring Y/N. Groot throws a rock at the back of Rocket's head "ow" he looks over to Groot "what?" He ask Groot, Groot cross his arms and look away from Rocket, Rocket sighs.

A/N: this is shorter then the rest of the chapters, I apologize.