Part 19

Quill POV
I turn to see Ego, in his terrifying skeleton light form, strolling towards me as the land around him part as he walks the dirt and molecules around ego forms organs in his body, piecing himself back together.I look over and sees a tentacle slam Yondu to the ground and cover his entire body and turns to see Rocket hollering as he fires at tentacles, but they overwhelm him. Something flashes over my eyes, seeing                    

-Y/N being squeezed into the wall close to the surface, she cries out. Being afraid of closed spaces as it wraps around her body.
-The earth wraps around Drax's legs like quicksand, pulling him and Mantis down into it, he holds Mantis up from getting sucked in.
-Gamora and Nebula scramble, trying to climb back up, when tendrils wrap around them, stopping them from going further.
- The walls are tightening around Groot. He grows his branches to try to stop them, but they aren't working.  He begins to cry, like an actual baby, terrified, on the brink of suffocating.
-

Quill fell onto his knees as Ego walks up to him,  Ego is fully formed, and he is more truly "himself." Alien. Dark eyes and pale skin.

"told you I don't want to do this alone. You cannot deny the purpose the  universe has bestowed upon you!"

The light tendrils stabs Quill's back, Smaller light tendrils stab into his face and body and the light is being sucked out of Quill and up into the Self Chamber once more as it burst within the light.

- basically Ego tries to destroy the life form on every planet that he had babies from -

Quill looks up at Ego, barely able to focus, as the molecules  form skin over the muscle and skeleton and innards beneath "What greater meaning could life possibly have to offer?!"
                         Yondu struggles beneath the tentacle beside Quill.                        
"I don't use my head to fly the arrow, boy! I use my hea- ( rt )"  Quill hears this as the earth covers Yondu's face.  Quill looks inwards. And suddenly, everything becomes... quiet as tears come to Quill's eyes as he remember those around him and what they mean to him.

-Quill's mother:
Quill and his mother cuddles and listening to music on the Walkman together, each with one ear piece
- Drax:
Quill and Drax laughing hysterically on the Milano
- Gamora:
Gamora and Peter looking into each other's eyes and dancing on knowhere
- Y/N:
Both Y/N and Quill Listening to music, watching the stars in Milano as Y/N held Groot's pot near her.
- Rocket:
Quill and Rocket flying through the sky on the aero-rigs, smiling as the air rushes through their hair, baby Groot clutches happily on Quill's shoulder
- Yondu:
Young Quill and a Yondu in the forest with Yondu arm is on Peter's arm as he teaches him how to shoot

Quill looks back up at Ego as we hear the gentle chords of Fleetwood Mac's 'the chain' starts echoing throughout the hollow as Quill clutches his fist and a light growing within it. Bits of earth begin to roll up, scrambling and swirling around Quill's body, his arms, his legs, as if he's pulling them towards himself with magnets and Ego looks confused, as the ground quakes around him. Quill glaring at his father, his voice distorting with Celestial thunder.
"You shouldn't have killed my mom and squished my walkman." And a solid tornado of earth propels Quill towards ego, he tried to protect himself as Quill slams into him, flying upward with him and Quill raises his fist, now a giant club, smashing into ego as he loses his concentration.

Near the surface:
Y/N was able to escape to the surface, she quickly got to the surface, heaving heavily as she flew.

On the surface:
A pair of arms are protruding from the surface of the planet, still holding Mantis aloft. The earth falls away, and Drax, who was entirely covered, heaves for breath.

Under the surface:
The tendrils fall, freeing Gamora and Nebula as they gasp for air as they look around.
And Yondu breaks through the rocks around him, drawing in breath, the tentacles holding Rocket crumble and he looks around, confused.
The tunnel around Groot snaps back to what it was. Once more he can see the light at the tunnel's end, and one looks like a giant Brian composed of prismatic light. He runs forward, outside the tunnel Rocket flies up and yells "Groot! Groot, if you can can hear me, hurry up - I'm not sure how long Quill can keep him distracted!"

A/N: sorry if it isn't that good in this one, but please forgive me. It's been taking a lot out of me when so many ideas are happening and I've been looking to move for certain situations.