Chapter 1 :)

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE! This is the first chapter! And probably the only chapter for a while cause this is a lot harder to come up with ideas for. :( sorry my school au book is mostly based off school and just extra stuff I add :/ Anyways hope you enjoy! Also the fanart isnt relevant just thought it was cool! Props to who ever made it I just found it on Pinterest!

~Tubbo's POV~

I was walking to school in the crisp morning fall air, leaves where turning oranges and reds. It was amazing.

I walked down the side walk. I had to go through an ally way to get to school. It was my little short cut so I didnt have to go the full block around. I turned into the ally way looking at the ground.

"HELP PL-" I looked up and saw a body slump to the floor. There was someone with a white and black mask with sunglasses on.

He looked my age or around there. He walked over to me and backed me into a wall. I tensed up. "What is someone like you doing here." He said in like a growl. Honestly he sounded hot.

"I was on my way to school. Why do you care Mr. criminal?" I asked smirking a bit.

He put his knife to my throat. "Kinky." I mutter before laughing.

"Shut up before you end up like him." He growled again hot.

"Alright alright what do you want from me? My money?" I asked. I could tell he was glaring at me.

"No just dont speak of this... Also tell Tommy R says hi." He quickly turned and sprinted around the corner and then there was a black car that sped down the street.

I sighed and looked at my phone. 10 mins till school starts! I sprinted down the ally way hopping the fence like I always do. I ran down the side walk to the school.

I ran into the school and checked my phone. 5 mins till class... I huffed and went to my locker. I opened it and put my stuff inside grabbing my stuff for my next few classes. I walked to class and saw Tommy.

"Tommy!" I shouted he turned around.

"Tubbo!" I walked over and sat next to him.

"Hey hows it goin big man?" He asked as I set my stuff down.

"Its going good. I lost track of time and ran all the way here though." I sighed.

"Wow never thought you would be able to run here with that heavy ass backpack we are meant to bring to school everyday." He rubbed his shoulders. Guess his shoulders hurt from his bag.

"Oh also this person named R told me to say hi to you? Know what that is about??" Tommy stared at me dead in the eyes.

He mumbled something and grabbed his phone typing something out really fast. Seemed like an angry text to someone. "You will come with me after school tell your mom that." He stated. I dont think I have a choice.

I texted my mom and she said it was ok. I told Tommy and he nodded. The teacher walked in and the school day started.

<later>

I was drawing in my notebook while I took notes to do the homework later. In 20 mins I would be going with Tommy home for whatever reason. I stared out the window and thought about the guy in the ally way again. Not the one who died but the hot voice one. I let myself get lost in thought. I was brought back to reality when the bell rang.

I gathered my stuff and rushed to my locker. Lucky for me Tommy's locker was next to mine. I walked over to my locker and opened it. Tommy walked up to his and opened his grabbing his stuff.

"Hey Tommy want to tell me why I am going with you home?" I asked putting stuff in my backpack.

"Ill explain on the way. But for now how was English?" He looked at me before he swung his bag onto his shoulder and closed his locker.