A/N

Happy new years! I know i said i would post over winter break but i legit forgot to write- i will tho write a chapter and try to get it out in the next hour or so! Also thank you so much for all the feed back and reads on this story! I also know that my writing has changed, i did start this back in 2021 and now its 2023! So this book is a year old and still not close to being finished XD. But i do have a plan for this story now that i got it in a direction i can keep writing off of.

I also know how Ranboo's personality and just everything has really changed a lot and i apologize! I try and keep him the same but its hard cause i just want to rush everything but dont so he will be flipping back and forth from his normal (ish) personality!

Fyi for those who expected more missions/jobs or more murder it will come! I promise that was kinda my main plan was start with one then do normal story, get some interactions in and then do some more missions! Also am sorry that I make things very- heated between Ranboo and Tubbo. If you guys need me to like- chill out i will and it will be more fluffy and less heated persay. I just need feed back on what you guys like and what i snould change as i keep writing!

ALSO! Feel free to give me ideas! My dms are open and i read comments! So just put an idea somewhere and ill put it in at some point or another! (If it fits into the story that is. If not ill make a little chapter in betweent hat doesn't go towards the plot just for you guys ♡)

Anyways lets all hope 2023 is better and! Ima post more hopefully so ill see you guys next time! Take care ♡ ~ Mother/author