~Chapter 9~

[Ranboo's POV]

When me and Tommy got back the blond instantly ran inside, i followed behind for some reason having a burst of energy and just wanting to act a bit different? Dont know but i just followed my brother down the hall. I went to my room really fast to drop my things inside and so did Tommy before we met again and ran around looking for phil.

"PHILLLLLL!" Tommy yelled as we went around the house.
"Yeah mate? Whats up??" The tall blond man asked walking out of his room. Tommy and I stopped and took a moment to get words, well tommy took a moment to get words together and i just stood there waiting till i had to put in my part.
"Philll, can Tubbo join us pleaseee."
"No, absolutely not. I don't want him to get hurt."
I spoke up then, "please phil, ill watch him on missions and we can work together for a few till he gets the hang of it!"
Phil sighed, "you train him as well?" I nod, "well fine.. he can join us if he wants to, and Ranboo I dont need to hear about you two fucking around when you are doing shit alright?"
"Alright but no promises," and with that i darted off letting Tommy talk to phil. I decided to be kind and text Tubbo myself because.. i dont know actually, just cause i can.

Short stack

Ranboo
Yo want to join our group? Phil said you could short-ass

Short stack
Uh, sure? Also whats with the insults man ;-;

Ranboo
No reason, anyways cya.

Short stack
Bye?

I put my phone away and changed into comfy clothes, i totally forgot to mention what the circumstances where to the brunette but whatever he can find out, could care less. I left my room and walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing a beer and closing the fridge once again, i got a bottle opener and got the top off before taking a sip, allowing the cold bitter liquid to slid down my throat. I exhaled softly and walked back to my room taking sips from the bottle in my hand. I was a bit of a heavy weight when it came to drinking so this one beer shouldnt do much. I sat on my bed and continued to take sips of it while i looked around my room, i got up once again setting the bottle of beer down on my nightstand and went to my bathroom to remove my contacts as they where bothering me a bit. When i came back out with my glasses on I found Tommy sat on my bed eyeing the bottle on the night stand.

"Need something Tommy?" I asked the blond who ended up jumping slightly when i spoke.
"Oh, uh yes and no? Wilbur and techno are out and so are Niki and Minx. Im just kinda bored and want someone to hang out with i guess?" I hummed and walked over taking the bottle and sat next to tommy holding it losely in my two hands.
"Right, well im in a decent mood so you can stay and hang out I guess but ima finish this before we do anything," Tommy gave me a smile.
"Alright Mr. Alcoholic," i laughed.
"Listen im not drinking everyday just here and there. Not my fault it doesnt effect me to much."
"Righttt anyways i kinda wanna talk more about you and Tubbo, you know be a helpful friend!"
I hummed, "ok let me just finish this before we talk about short-ass." Tommy laughed at the name and i quickly downed the rest of my bottle and set it on the floor next to my feet. "Alright whats my first question?"

"Well, what are your thoughts on him I guess?"
"Oh easy, he is smart but annoying as hell. Kinda in the way sometimes but hes ok i guess. And i swear you better not tell anyone about what im about to say or anything else related to these questions im letting you ask."
"Ok, ok i wont dont worry."
I nodded before continuing, "truth betold, he is cute dont get me started about it though i will not be explaining."
"Ooo ok ok i wont ask, ummm this is a weird question for me to ask since its not my business. Ok thats a lie it is because tubbo brought it up earlier and stuff, but how do you feel about him? Like when you kiss him or flirt with him and stuff?" I was a bit surprised by the question he asked me.
"Hmm.. not sure how to explain it."
"Try."
"Well I feel happy i guess? I honestly done know, i never reflect on how i feel when i do things or after i do them."
"Mmm ok here let me phrase this better, do you like it?"
"Sure, i mean it kinda fun as well. They way once it happens at least once it's uh kinda like a drug? I mean i have dated before and also played with peoples feelings and it all feels the same, so dont take what i said as a reason to call out my feelings for sure."
"Right.. welp now im stuck here. You both like it but don't know if you want it to just be for fun or because you like eachother how great," Tommy huffed.
"Sorry? Listen lets just talk about something else or do something. I dont need to be contemplating my feelings at the moment."
"Alright, uhhh.. want to snoop through Wilburs room?"
"Yes. Just yes, thats not even a question to me."
"Sick! Lets go!"