Stupid Feelings!

Tsukishima woke up Sunday Morning, with little amounts of sleep and a lot to think about. Last night was amazing and scary at the same time. He went out to eat his favorite dessert, soak in a hot spring...

Kissed Kageyama...

"What the fuck did I just do?" Tsukishima grumbled, staring at the ceiling. 

Not like the ceiling was going to give him any answers. 

Stupid Ceiling. 

Tsukishima wondered if he should get out of bed or maybe die from embarrassment now. He just had to kiss him. They were having a heartfelt talk and Tsukishima decided to blow it away by kissing the boy. It was hard not to.

"Stupid Black fingernail polish," Tsukishima grumbled louder. 

Why did Kageyama have to be there? Why did Kageyama not know about his favorite dessert? Why did Kageyama invite him to the hot spring? Why did Kageyama confide in him? 

Why Kageyama of all people on this big-ass planet?

"STUPID FEELINGS!" Tsukishima yelled and covered his eyes. 

Why was he even like this?! He was supposed to not care nor give a crap about anyone, and yet, here he is having feelings for a boy he hardly gets along with in the first place. This is ridiculous!

"Stupid Puberty!" Tsukishima said out loud before rolling over onto his stomach. "I haven't seen you throw a tantrum since you were little. Must be serious." Tsukishima looked towards his doorway and saw his older brother standing there, seemingly enjoying his pain. 

"Shut up, Akiteru," Tsukki said. Akiteru shook his head and came into Tsukki's room and sat on his bed. "What's going on with you?" Akiteru asked. Tsukki considered lashing out, but honestly, he needed to tell somebody. 

He doesn't need to who though. 

"It's... It's about a boy... that I like..." Tsukki manages to say. He didn't need to see the shocked face Akiteru had right now. Right now, he was considering suffocating himself with his own pillow. 

"A boy? What happened with the boy?" Akiteru asked carefully. He knew his brother would've given a name if he wanted to, but if not, that was fine too. He was willing to help any way he can if his brother was willing to ask for it. 

"I kissed him yesterday," Tsukki mumbled, but Akiteru heard him clearly. "Wow, really? Did you ask him out?" Akiteru asked, getting excited. "I dunno! Maybe! Kinda! It was awkward!" Tsukki exclaim, finally lifting his head to look at Akiteru. Akiteru had to hold back a laugh at how red his brother's face was. 

"What do you mean by kinda?" Akiteru asked. 

How do you Kinda ask somebody out?

"We were talking about special people and things and I asked if he wanted to be my special person," Tsukki explained. "And? What did he say?" Akiteru asked. "Um... nothing? He kinda blushed and couldn't answer. So I panicked and told him like a friend. Like the team is our special people, and family and stuff." Tsukishima said, looking away, ashamed. 

"Are you serious?" Akiteru asked. "Yeah. He didn't answer me and it was weird. We don't usually get along on the court, but there I was, kissing him. I mean... he kissed back and didn't let go of my hand. But it was weird and awkward and I'm gonna die from embarrassment!" Tsukki shouted, slamming his head on the pillow, wondering again if he can suffocate himself. 

"Why don't you ask him?" Akiteru suggested. The look his brother gave him could've killed him if he had the ability. "What do you mean by ask him?! I have to do it again?!" Tsukishima yelled. "You didn't give him time to answer and you backtracked your question of asking him to be your boyfriend," Akiteru explained. 

"I DID NOT ASK HIM THAT!" Tsukishima corrected... rather loudly. Akiteru only chuckled. He never knew he would see the day his dear brother would be so confused and in love with someone... who wasn't Yamaguchi. 

"You have it bad, don't ya?" Akiteru asked, seeing his brother's face turn redder than a strawberry. Akiteru sighed and stood up. "Just ask him again and give him time to answer, okay? I promise things will work out. And maybe, he feeling the same way. He did kiss you back, right? He's probably feeling the same way you're feeling." Akiteru told him kindly. He watched Kei think about it the same way he would think about a hard problem. 

But things like crushes, romance, and love were a lot more complicated than test questions. 

Then his brother glared at him. "Stupid Brother with his Stupid good advice," Tsukki grumbled. Akiteru chuckled. "Breakfast will be on the table in ten minutes," Akiteru notify. 

"STUPID BREAKFAST!" was what he got in response. 

His poor little brother, he really got it bad. 

Cute.