Finally Alone

It took about 20 mins for everyone to settle into the living room of Kageyama's house, Kageyama somewhat feeling like he got caught by his parents... well, his worst enemy. 

"So, Tobio-chan and Four-eyes are dating? Could've sworn you had a thing for carrot-top." Oikawa said with a gleam in his eyes. 

"We have names..." Tsukishima muttered, but Oikawa openly ignored him. 

"Why? Because i threw a few balls to him?" Tobio asked, and Even Tsukishima knew Kags did a lot more than "throw a few balls," but decided to keep his mouth shut. 

Kags was pissed off enough. 

"Looks like you're doing more than throwing a few balls  to Four-eyes. Proud of ya." Oikawa said, then wink at Tsukishima. 

If only that was true... but again, Tsukishima kept his mouth shut while Kags turned red from either rage or embarrassment. 

Thankfully, Iwaizumi smacked Oikawa. 

"Anyway, as shocking as this is, we won't tell anybody," Iwaizumi said, Oikawa complaining that Iwaizumi was no fun. 

"So that means you'll delete the picture, right?" Tsukishima asked. 

Iwaizumi took Oikawa's phone and pulled up the picture. It was honestly a cute picture of Kags and Tsukishima kissing under a streetlight. The sky was scattered by stars and they looked like they were the only ones left in the world. 

Tsukishima low-key wanted Oikawa to send it to him. 

"I'll send it to Kags, but we'll keep the picture. Who knows, maybe you'll want this at your wedding." Iwaizumi said, then wink to Tsukishima. 

It was Tsukishima's turn to blush while Kags seemed to not care. 

"Fine, but at least erase it from Oikawa's phone," Kags said, Iwaizumi nodding in agreement. 

It was then Oikawa decided to fight Iwaizumi for his phone and his evidence/dirt on Kageyama. Tsukishima finally looked over at Kags, finding him wearing a small smile. 

"I, at least, trust Iwaizumi. And... it's a pretty picture. Don't you think?" Kags told him. Tsukishima smiled back and couldn't keep himself from kissing Kags, making him blush. 

"OOOOOOHHHHH" 

"Shut the fuck up!" 

*****************************************************

After an hour of pure chaos, Kageyama finally sent Iwaizumi and Oikawa home. 

"Finally, we're alone. You can stop doing homework." Kags told him. 

Tsukishima looked up at him. "Or you can start doing your homework..." 

Kags did not look interested, making Tsukishima laugh. 

"Well, what's more interesting, me or your homework?" Kags asked, walking up to Tsukishima and sitting on his lap. Tsukishima instantly put his homework down and wrapped his arms around him. 

"Do you have to ask?" Tsukishima asked him, making Kags smile. "Can I call you Tobio-chan too?" 

"Ew, no. That's weird!" Kags said, making Tsukki pout. 

It was so cute Kageyama almost laughed. 

"But Oikawa calls you that, why can't I?" Tsukishima argued. 

"It's weird coming from you because... because you're my boyfriend. I'll feel weird." Kags told his, slightly blushing and looking away. 

"We're alone. If you start feeling weird, I'll take responsibility." Tsukki told him, slowly pushing Kags down. 

"The last time you said that, you only made out with me," Kags said, rolling his eyes. 

"Is this how you ask for more? You were out of breath from just kissing. But since Oikawa and Iwaizumi think you're doing more than tossing a few balls to me, why don't we make that come true?" 

Finally over Kags, Tsukki watched Kags stutter and blush, wiggling slightly under him before settling at glaring at Tsukishima, who was smirking. 

"You're a bad influence," Kags told him. 

"Says the guy who told me to stop doing homework, but I don't hear a no," Tsukishima told him before kissing Kags cheeks and down his neck. 

"Well, maybe I didn't want to say no. I can handle a lot more than making out." Kags declared. 

Tsukishima sat up and took off his shirt along with his glasses. He felt Kags shudder under the predatory look Tsukki was giving him. 

"We'll see about that."