Caught!

Tsukishima was considering murder or just getting new friends. He was on a date with Kageyama and everything was going well enough that they were about to kiss, but an idiot with orange hair and Yamaguchi crashed the date with a simple: "YOU'RE DATING HIM?"

Yes... they yell. 

And only to make matters worse, Akiteru came over sheepishly with a wave. 

Is it too late to kill his brother too?

Then he remembered who he was dating. Kageyama was pretty chill around him so it sent shivers to hear him slightly piss. "Were you stalking me, Boke?" 

But Hinata was pretty immune to Kags anyway. "In my defense, you were acting strange. Good friends stalk each other when someone is acting strange." Hinata told him, then sat next to him. Yams sat next to Tsukishima with a quiet apology as Kageyama went back and forth. 

"So, stalking with Hinata? Somehow I don't think it was your idea." Tsukishima said, then looked at his brother, who sat next to Yams. "I was wondering about you too, to be honest." Yams said. "Yeah, but only he knew where I was," Tsukishima said, Akiteru deciding to ignore his brother and look at Kageyama, who was trying to ignore Hinata but failing. 

"Why Tsukishima? I thought you didn't get along with him!" Hinata argued. "We got close at a hot spring," Kags said. 

"A hot spring?"

"Yes, a hot spring!"

"Why didn't you take me to a hot spring?" 

"I was going to go alone." 

"But you took Saltyshima!" 

"So you're dating my brother," Akiteru butt in, gaining Hinata and Kags attention. "Brother?" Kags questioned. He didn't expect him to be his brother. "Yep. Akiteru, Kei's older brother." Akiteru introduced himself. "Oh. I have an older sister," Kags said. 

"Must be nice she doesn't stalk you like my brother," Tsukki interrupted. "Anyway, now you all know we're dating. But don't go telling everyone. We'll tell everyone when we're ready." Tsukki told them. Hinata pouted. "Fine, but Kageyama owes me extra practice and a meat bun," Hinata said, Kageyama rolled his eyes in response, but didn't argue. 

Since the date was ruined, Akiteru offered to pay for breakfast for everyone since he was oldest, and they proceeded to talk that morning about random things until it was time to go. 

Trying to salvage the date, Tsukishima decided to hang out with Kageyama, gaining Akiteru and Hinata teasing them while Yams dragged them away and to text him later. 

Finally alone and walking towards Kags house, Tsukishima apologizes. "Sorry about the date. I didn't expect Akiteru and Yams to come by." Tsukishima said. Kags shrugged. "I honestly expected Hinata to come by at some point. And... the date doesn't have to be over yet. We can watch a movie and spend the day inside... if you want." Kags offered. 

Tsukishima smiled and held his hand softly. "Alright, no more interruptions from here on out," Tsukishima said, pretty confident about it. 

*****************

Maybe they had a tracking device on them or something?

Once it was getting closer to playing actual games, Kageyama was either dragged away by Hinata, Yams caught them being sneaky, or someone in the team was close by. 

So Tsukishima figured they won't be alone until after everything was done and over with. 

He was so wrong. 

Tsukishima got held up by his teacher, so he arrived late at the clubroom. When he was getting changed, Kageyama walked in. "I was wondering where you were," Kageyama said. Tsukishima usually didn't care but decided to offer Kags a reason. "Got held up. I'm here now though. I'll be out in a moment." 

Tsukishima heard the door close and heard Kags come closer. "Sorry things are getting busy," Kags said quietly. "It's expected around-" Tsukishima felt Kags grab him and pull him into a kiss. It shocked him. Kageyama usually shows a lot of restraint, but Tsukishima wasn't going to deny this kiss. 

Tsukishima pulled him closer, ending the rushed kiss to kiss his nose and head. "What's wrong?" Tsukishima asked. "Just stressed. We'll have to go against Oikawa again, and soon Ushijima." Kageyama told him. 

(AN// I'm just going to put this in after the training camp arc, after Hinata's and Kags arguments, because I'm lazy and probably the best place to put it.//) 

It was a moment Tsukishima put away his thoughts and focus on Kags. Yeah, he had his own thoughts about Ushijima, since it felt like there was pressure the closer that day comes, but Kageyama plays a major role in every game, sometimes full sets. If something goes wrong, he blames himself the most. 

"Don't worry too much about that. We'll do just fine." Tsukki told him softly. It wasn't the time for him to be teasing. "We thought that the first time..." Kags reminded him. Tsukishima lifted up his head to look him in the eyes, but Kags refuse to look at him. 

He felt mad at himself for worrying. Just a while ago, Hinata was worried too, and Kags sprouted out a load of bullshit, but here he was doing the same. They all were confident, but there was a lot riding on this. The third year's last year, going to nationals to face off Nekoma, just crawling to the top in general, even though they were viewed as pretty much nothing. 

"I'm sorry, I'm just stressed. We should hurry back." Kageyama tried to move away, but Tsukishima refused to let go. "I wouldn't worry. I'm not going to lie to you, there are chances we might lose it all, but we are better than last time. You're better than last time. And I promise I'll give it my best when the time comes." Tsukishima said. Kags playfully hit his chest.

"You're supposed to give your best all the time," Kags told him. Tsukishima finally sees him smiling. "I told you I wasn't going to lie," Tsukishima said playfully, earning another playful hit. But in the end, Kags thankfully kissed him, feeling relaxed and supported. 

Grateful that this kiss was softer, Tsukki kissed back, forgetting that they have a team waiting for them. It has been a long time since they could get a moment like this, Tsukishima wondered if he should spend the night at Kags, but could hear Yams and Hinata telling him to hold out until after the competition was over. 

But there's nothing wrong with kissing, right?

As if fate was answering him, the door opened to Ennoshita and Yamaguchi standing in the doorway, one in shock while the other was shaking his head. 

Okay... maybe he can hold out a little longer.