Chapter 1

My Hero Broly

Warning: This story belongs to StarDustDragonknight from Fanfiction yet, so I didn't own it, but I promised that I will remaster his story!

Chapter 1

During their epic fight, Broly and Gogeta were trading off blows as the mighty fused Saiyan decided that it was time to finish this off. "Ka...me...ha...me...HAAA!" He fires the super Kamehameha wave at the full power Saiyan as he just witnesses something, fear. Fear that he was about to die at this man, fear that he will no longer be able to see his friend Ba and to rekindle his friendship with the beast back on Vampa. Fear that he will never see his new friends Cheelai and Lemo, especially Cheelai since she showed him a lot more kindness even destroying the remote to his collar, gave him chocolate, and made him feel happy. Then something happened. He heard Cheelai, she was pleading for something. "Save Broly, send him somewhere safe, somewhere he can get along with others, Please Dragon!"

*Plays music*

A/N: Remember, all the musical themes that I insert will be improved as the same as remastered games like Resident Evil 2 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

In a flash of light, Broly didn't feel any pain, it was different, it felt as if he was traveling in a ship a million miles per hour. 'What is this? Am I dead?' Was the first thing that came up in the Saiyan's thoughts. "No, I can still feel movement in my body. Did Cheelai do this? Did she somehow save me? But she doesn't have that kind of energy." He thought as he was still being sent a million miles. Then it hit him, those orange orbs, the dragon balls that Frieza guy was trying to collect, if memory serves him right, collect all seven and you get to grant a wish, so Cheelai must have used them to save his life. "I'm going home..." Broly whispered to himself as he gave a small smile as he was gonna return to Vampa. He was gonna go to the planet he grew up on, he was gonna go see Ba and see if he could rebuild his friendship with the beast, everything was gonna go back to normal. Well almost, his dad was not gonna return with him as he was dead. His dad was a curl jerk to him as he treated him harshly, but deep down, he did love him. Now he wondered what his life will be like now that he will be mostly alone on that planet. Broly sighed and hoped for the best as he was teleported.

In another Dimension

Class 1A had been facing off with people that called themselves the League of Villains attacked the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, U.S.J for short, as they had to defend themselves until the Pros arrived. Thirteen, and Aizawa were the only pro hero's to make sure the students were unharmed, however, both heroes were badly hurt by the villains. Lucky All Might came in the nick of time as he helped his fellow heroes and traded blows with the most dangerous villain there, Nomu. Apparently, All Might was nearing his limit when he traded blows with the creature.

 Apparently, All Might was nearing his limit when he traded blows with the creature