Chapter 5

A/N: Sorry that I didn't publish this story for a long time. Forgive me, my friends so what? Let's continue this chapter 5!

Two weeks have passed since he and Midnight stopped those robbers. Their relationship was building up as they went out more, ate, taught, and even did hero work together. Broly even got a chance at taking his license exam and passed with flying colors. He couldn't come up with a flashy hero name, so he just stuck with his name. Midnight was very proud of him as well as the rest of the U.A staff. All Might was the proudest as he gave the Saiyan a good slap on the back as he made a name for himself.

His life as All Might's aid helped as well as he got along with the students, most of them at least. Izuku, by far, was his favorite since he spent the most time with him during classes and afterward as they both trained with All Might or each other as they gave off tips from one another. Koda thanked him that other day for stopping the fight with Bakugo and punched his lights out just to teach him a lesson. Speaking of Bakugo, the boy was angry and took a lot out on Izuku or any other students but did hold back a lot better as nothing was life-threatening or too damaging. He would once in a while give Broly a death glare to want a rematch, but he knew that the Saiyan was on another level and just grunts and walks off. But for a shocker, Bakugo wasn't his least favorite student, that title had to go to Mineta.

He saw the little grape haired boy, doing stuff that the Saiyan learned was inappropriate to the female students. Going under tables, taking peeks at the locker room, he even tried to do something to Midnight at one time. Broly usually gives the grape hair student a certain look to stop him and if that didn't work he will give him a small blast to warn him or knock him out.

However, today was the most important day for the school, The U.A. Sports Festival has begun. Heroes from all around the country have been gathered to this very spot. Many vendors set up food stands and other sorts of items. "So this is what a festival looks like." Broly looked around as people were having a lot of fun.

"Oh my god, it's Broly!" A kid ran up to him with a smile. "Can I have your autograph?" He asked, holding up a booklet and pen.

Broly took the booklet and pen and scribbled his name on it and gave it back to the kid as he skipped happily away. "I see you got yourself a fan." He turned to see that Midnight was standing there with her flogger-style whip in her right hand."Aren't you supposed to be at the stadium?" Broly asked her as she walked up to him.

"Actually I was told to come and find you, Nezu wants all the staff at the stadium in case of another attack." She said as she grabbed his hand. "Besides, if they see you on screen, the villains will not want to attack."

"That's true." He says as they head to the stadium. "Can't believe they made you the referee of the games."

"You're the referee too." She said as they walked inside of the stadium through the hallways.

As they walked, they bumped into someone not so friendly. The man was 6'4 3/4" reaching the Saiyans chest, muscular, short yet sharp crimson hair, sharp light blue eyes, but the most unique thing is that his beard and mustache were aflame.

 The man was 6'4 3/4" reaching the Saiyans chest, muscular, short yet sharp crimson hair, sharp light blue eyes, but the most unique thing is that his beard and mustache were aflame