Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Broly and All Might entered the nurse's office as the Recovery Girl was looking over the wounds of Shoto Aizawa as his face and both arms were covered in bandages. "There now, that should do it. You really took quite the beating there Eraser, I did everything in my power to ensure that your wounds recover more rapidly, though it may take a few days for you to get out of here." She told him as she now looked at the two men that just entered her office. "All Might, it is so good to see that you're not that badly injured." She looked as she noticed a new face. "Oh. Who might you be?"

Broly saw the small old woman with a large needle for a cane as she gave off a warm friendly smile

Broly saw the small old woman with a large needle for a cane as she gave off a warm friendly smile. "I'm Broly." He answered her. He looked around as he saw two beds were taken and two more empty. "Is this all that was injured?"

"I'm afraid there is still one more patient that is coming by later." She said as she looked at All Might. "I can't scold you since this event was unpredictable. But he needs to learn how to control those powers."

"I apologize for not arriving anything sooner." All Might apologize to the nurse as he sat down on one of the beds. "However if it wasn't for Young Broly here, I would have been in worse shape than where I am."

"Oh really? Then he must have some type of quirk that allows him to help even you." Recovery Girl laughed half-heartedly as she was checking up on All Might. "Well, the good news is, your not body didn't take too much of a beating, but I do suggest you stay for a few hours, just to be safe."

"That's fine by me, I will need to have a meeting with the other staff members, it actually concerns my new friend here." All Might told her.

"Alright then, but rest up for now." The recovery girl walking over to Broly and checking on his injuries. "Oh my, there is hardly a screech on you. Well, young man, I would say you're in good health." She walks out as she leaves the four adults in the room.

All Might and Broly stayed silent for quite some time until All Might broke the silence. "I hope you don't mind if I let all of the staff know about who you really are."

"It's fine, I can understand." Broly nodded his head.

"Just one question before I introduce you to the staff here at U.A. You say you're not from earth, but you look like any other human, what I mean is, what is your race?"

Broly knew he had to answer that question sooner or later. It was a matter of explaining the whole thing. He knew the basics and where he came from, but he didn't know his race that well. His dad wasn't the best teacher in the world, except when it came to fighting. "I'm a Saiyan."

"A Saiyan, huh? Well, that's interesting." All Might said as he put a hand under his chin and scratched it. "Are all Saiyans strong just like you?"

"I'm not sure," Broly answered. "Before I came here, I was fighting two Saiyans that may have been stronger than me."

"I see, that's all the questions I have for now until the meeting starts." All Might laid down at the bed, to get some rest as Broly took a seat next to the Symbol of Peace.