Chapter 3

A/N: This is Chapter 3, enjoy!

Broly woke up to the morning sunlight as he stretched out his arms and legs got off the bed and headed downstairs. As he reached the first floor, he got a whiff of something, and it smelled good. There in front of him was Midnight, in a slim yet fluffy white robe with a pink nightgown under it. "Morning, I made breakfast." She hands him a plate with eggs, bacon, and sausage. "Wash up before you go eat though."

"Huh? Oh... right." Broly went to the sink and washed his hands then began to eat up and just like last night, he was gobbling up food like there's no tomorrow.

"Youn appetite, are all Saiyans like this?" Midnight bringing him seconds, maybe even thirds.

"I guess it's in our Saiyan blood. I and dad did eat a lot of Vampa beetles." Broly said as he continued to eat.

"You mention he shot Ba's ear off, what kind of person was your dad like?" Midnight sipped her coffee as she took a seat next to him.

"It's kinda difficult, he is still my dad, but he did treat me not in the best of conditions. He gave me a collar that gave me a light, yet painful, shock to keep me in line or if I ever go berserk." Broly explained as he started his third meal. "Even so, I was still sad that he died from a stray energy beam."

"Huh? Even though he sounds like a real jerk, you still care for him. Just from that, you still have a good heart." Midnight smiled as she put her hand under her chin. "Finish eating, we are going out once you're done." She gets back up and goes upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Broly asked her while biting down on a piece of bacon.

"To get dressed, I can't walk out in public wearing this old thing." She pulls at her robes as it shows more of the nightgown. She continued to walk upstairs and right into her room. Once she was in her room she gave off a heartful sigh as she tugged open the robes and threw them onto her king-size bed that was pink with heart-shaped pillows and went into the walk-in closet with many outfits. "Hmm... what to wear, what to wear?" She said aloud as she was looking through her outfits. "Too much to wear... too little to wear... not in the season... Why did I even get this? Oh, this will do." Pulling out a gray dress suit with a matching skirt with a white dress shirt. "This will be good for today and I get to use my quirk in case of anything going wrong." She hummed to herself as she started to undress in her nightgown. As she turned to redress, now in her bra and panties, there stood in front of her was Broly. Midnight's face was now bright red as a tomato as she let out a scream. "Broly! What are you doing!?"

"You were taking a long time, I just wanted to see what was taking you." He asked in an innocent tone.

"I'm getting dressed! You can't be in here while I'm getting dressed!" She screamed out of embarrassment as she covered herself.

"Um..." He started to look down.

"Stop staring!"

"Sorry. But I don't see what the big deal is."

Out of rage, Midnight activated her quirk as an aroma was coming out of her body.

"What is this sm...ell..." Broly felt woozy as he started to feel sleepy and collapse right onto the floor with a loud thud that shook the house.

"Luckily you're cute, otherwise you will have to have a server punishment" She stood right above him as he was sleeping. "If you'd seen me naked, then it would be worse. Sleep well." She smiled seductively as she got dressed.