Chapter 4

SooYoung's P.O.V

It's been a week since I last saw Luhan or the ' incident ' happened. I felt so empty, and dull. I sighed as I fell out of my bed. Today I was going to to the mall with Hyeri, to buy a, wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses.

" Aigoo " I mumbled as I fell out with a loud thump

I picked up my phone and called Hyeri

" Hyeri? Yah! Ireona! "

" I'm awake, aigoo. " a groggily sound came out

" Remember? We have to go to the mall today. "

" Omo! Yes! Hold on, let me get ready! "

" Okay, see you in a few, " as I hung up the phone

Lazily walking over to my bathroom I passed a picture frame of Hyeri and Sehun with their arms wrapped around each other like they were hugging and then there was Luhan and I. His arm was slung around my shoulder and we both had grins on our faces. I sighed, that was the time before Yoona and we were best friends.

I washed my face and *cough cough* used the toilet. Then I drunkly went down the stairs, I live in a 3 story house and yes my room is on the 3rd floor. Why you so high?

In the kitchen, I was so lonely. My family were still not back so I thought they would think I would bond with, Luhan before the, uh wedding. I almost forgot I was getting married. I sighed as I made a bee-line straight to the fridge. Don't judge, I'm a shikshin.

I took out some left over birthday cake from Hyeri's birthday where I had awkwardly avoided Luhan and Yoona.

It was chocolate with no icing because that's just how Hyeri likes it. It was very cute and yummy. Sehun brought it over and he was basically the only one singing ' Happy Birthday ' because you know... ah. So kyeopta.

As I finished it I checked the clock and I realised Hyeri would be here any moment now since she changes fast when we're shopping.

" Omo! " I exclaimed " I need to get ready! "

I rummaged through my closet and picked out my outfit, I felt kind of relaxed today and decided to be a little classy but still have that casual vibe too. Get what I mean?

I wore a white shirt under a very faint green jumper which was quite thin since it was summer. On top of it I wore a black blazer and gold heels with red at the bottom which was classy and a little bold. For the bottom, I was wearing these light blue jeans which stopped above my ankle which made the outfit seem casual. I wore a long necklace with a big greeny stone and a watch. My bag was just black and I used the shoulder strap and for my hair I just threw it into a low pony tail, slightly curling my fringe.

After observing myself one more time, the doorbell rang. I grabbed my phone and raced down the stairs.

" Yah! Choi Sooyoung! You're wearing heels! Be careful! " Hyeri shrieked at me

" Well, hello, hi to you too, "

" Ppali ppali! "

Hyeri's outfit consisted of brown, zipper ankle boots which were super cute, turquoise and black shorts, an oversized cream jumper with little pockets at the front and she pushed the sleeves up to her elbow. She also had a cute and little floral backpack and she wore a small, silver necklace and her hair was in a high ponytail.

" Are you finished checking me out? "

" Haha. But yes. Yes I am. "

" Kaja! "

We walked and it took 35 minutes since I was lived quite close to I Park Mall. We walked to I Park Department Store, The department store is divided into three different sections - Fashion Store, Culture Store, Living Store, each with a varying theme and numerous stores.

We went in a wedding shop and I looked around in awe.

" Omo. "

" Wah! Unnie lets begin! " Hyeri exclaimed

Putting huge smiles on our faces we raced around the store.

" Yah! Be careful! " an ajummha scolded us

We looked away in embarrassment but continued to shop.

I'm guessing we've been here for 45 minutes, I have no idea where Hyeri has run off to but I think I may have found my dream dress!

It had a white, sparkly sweet heart bodice then the bottom, was all out. It was poofy on every side and under a white tool was cream - ish. It was full length but strapless and I don't even know if you could tell I was wearing shoes! It was perfect!

I asked an assistant if she could let me look at it.

" Jinjayo? You're so young! Wah! Omo! Ok ok. " the shop assistant gasped

I awkwardly chuckled and looked around for Hyeri as she showed the dress I asked " Is it possible to reserve that dress? "

" Oh, um. I'm not sure, I'll see. "

" Kamsahamnida! " I smiled

I walked around the store in hope of finding Hyeri but as I made my way to the changing room a girl came put and we both collided.

" Yah! "

Ouch, wait. Omo! Yoona?!

" Yah! Sooyoung?! Aish. Yah, what are you doing here? " she demanded

Shocked at her rude behaviour I answered " Shopping, with Hyeri. "

She rolled her eyes and walked away. I sighed, she's making it too hard to like her. What does Luhan see in her? Obviously not her true personality.

Going into the changing room I got down on my knees and peeped under the door. I am extremely weird. Mianhaeyo.

I spotted Hyeri's boots and I knocked on the door.

" Hyeri? " I asked

" Oh Sooyoung! Hold on! "

Hm, she seems excited.

Opening the door the slid out in a bridesmaid dress!

It was a turquoise - ish or a light blue dress stopping just above her knees. She wore a white belt with a white bow in front and it was sleeveless. It was very simple but I thought it was perfect, we would both have sleeveless dresses and I could maybe wear a blue bracelet or a bouquet of light blue a and white flowers and her white belt! Oh don't get me started on that but the white would st-

" Excuse me. "

My ramble was interrupted when I turned around and my face came into contact to a. MAN'S CHEST?!

I looked up and I heard Hyeri gulp.

" Luhan, Yoona. "

Author's Note //
Now play I'm Saying by Lee Hong Ki. It's the song that's pretty much played at the end of The Heirs every episode. Kyah! Fangirling! And you don't get to see SooYoung's wedding dress yet, but maybe you already know what it looks like 😉