Chapter 5

Author's Note:
Omg thank you for 1k reads!! yayayay, haha ok enjoy~

SooYoung's P.O.V

" You again. " Yoona sighed

I didn't acknowledge Yoona's comment but instead stared right at Luhan who seemed to be avoiding my gaze.

" And, what are you doing here Yoona? "

I turned to the sound Hyeri's voice with annoyance clearly exaggerated.

" Oh, you know. Shopping for a dress, for Luhan and SooYoung's wedding of course. " she replied with a sweet smile

My eyes fixated on Yoona with the mention of my wedding with Luhan, and yet Luhan still hadn't met my eyes yet.

I pondered on his strange behaviour, was it because of our fight? I guess I was a little over it but shouldn't he have been over it a while ago?

I didn't realise Hyeri was dragging me away by the wrist from the couple until she started speaking

" Can you believe her, Soo? "

" Um, " I replied not really knowing the answer

" Yah! Sooyoung?! " she exclaimed

I replied with a " hmm " and she in return rolled her eyes

On our way home, she kept blabbering about her dress and how I didn't even buy mine yet and of course about Sehun being a sweet gentleman asking if he could escort her to the wedding which was sweet.

I didn't mention that I did find a dress and I would order it probably tomorrow.

...

I sighed as I entered my house after that tiring shopping experience.

Hyeri and I parted our ways after getting some bubble tea and of course bumping into Sehun who offered to walk Hyeri home.

I trudged up the stairs to my room.

Walking past my desk, I glanced at my calendar. Big mistake.

16th of June.

In 1 week was my wedding day. Im actually getting married. Why me?!

After a mini heart attack at the thought of me getting married to my bestfriend while his girlfriend shoots arrows at me my parents texted

" SooYoung! We'll be home in a couple of days just in time for your wedding ^^ Sleep well - Eomma "

I sighed, changed into my pajamas and looked at that picture frame with me, Luhan and HyeHun.

The good old times.

Author's Note:
Its short I know. This ending was really bad I know. ugh im sorry but one more chapter until the wedding!