Nates Beginning

I was about to storm over to them when someone walked straight into me. As i looked up his arms wrapped around me and he pulled me to a table. When i finally got a good look at him i realized it was nate. He told me to sit down so he could talk to me first. "You need to have a plan because you just found out about this two seconds ago and i dont want you to do something youll regret." I started to cry again and he grabbed my hand, "Everything is going to be fine, Im right here. Youll never go through any of this alone i promise." I told him i just wanted to pour hot coffee on seb and kayla and he smiled "here." he handed me his drink and it was hot coffee. I stood up and he let go of my hand. I walked over to seb and we locked eyes he jumped out of his seat and said "Nova! What are you doing here?" I felt like i was in a movie none of it felt real i grabbed the lid and threw it on the ground chucking the coffee half at him and the other half at kayla. Seb called after me as i started to walk back to nate still having said nothing, "Wait Nova I love you and i swear i can-" before he could even get the last word out i saw kayla grab his hand and ask him to drive her home, he left without a second glance at me. My heart literally shattered. Nate was standing in front of me now and as soon as Seb and Kayla were out of view i fell into his arms and just cried. He picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his truck. He placed me in the passenger seat and helped me get buckled. He drove for hours while i yelled about how much i loved and hated Seb. He just agreed the whole time, eventually when i calmed down he drove to an apartment. He opened my door for me and brought me inside.  When i asked where we were he said "My house, i may be a stalker in your eyes but idk where you live. You can just stay here for a while." He opened the door for me and i walked into the living room. i laid on the couch and he walked over to the kitchen. "Tea?" he asked. "Do you have lemon?" he said "Of course, its my favorite." We watched Netflix while the water boiled, he asked me how i was doing after everything. i gave him a half smile and told him that it still hurt a lot. He moved over to and went to reach over my shoulder but before he could we heard the squeal from the kettle. He got up and handed me a mug. He sat on the other side of the couch and we continued to watch the movie. I felt my phone go off. "Where are you?!" it was atext from my mom. "Shit!" I yelled. With everything going on i had completely forgotten to tell anyone i was leaving. I quickly stood up and ran over to the door. "You have to take me home right now!" i shouted at Nate. He shut the tv off and we ran out to the truck. I told him where i lived and he sped to my street. He stopped and i jumped out yelling "THANK YOU!" as i ran to my house. I didnt even get a chance to open the door before it swung open. My mom started to yell at me for dissapearing and i started to apoligize until i looked behind her and saw Seb sitting on my living room couch. I started to feel tears filling my eyes again so i looked at my mom and said "Im sorry now can i just go to bed please." She rolled her eyes and put her arm out towards my room. I speed walked to Becks old room and locked it behind me. A few seconds later Seb knocked on my door, "Nova baby please let me in i really need to talk to you." i shut my eyes for a second and thought about what to do.