THREE

DAYVON DAQUAN

As I asked her that, leaving her in complete shock when she Kno damn well I'm only here for that

"Oh um Von we just met like 3 days ago..." she said making me roll my eyes.

"Listen here ma" I said tilting her chin up to look directly at me.

"I don't give a fuck if we met today. If I want to fuck, then we gon fuck. I want you. I wanna eat you out. I want you to suck my dick. I want you to call me daddy. I want you only for me. Ima kill a nigga for you. Now let's fuck." I said making her eyes widen.

B4 she could even say anything, I kissed her. She kissed me back and it turned into a deep a$$ kiss bc ofc my big forehead a$$ deepened the kiss.

ASIAN JERMEISHA

Me and this nigga was really kissing bro

Me and this nigga was really kissing bro. And I'm just still in shock of what that nigga said.

This nigga really said "I want you to suck my dick" out of just no filter. I definitely have a filter. Now me ima say like "I mean you can eat my 🐱 or whatever" , but I would never say no shit like that.

What I look like saying "I want you to eat my pussy" like wtf- this nigga different asf and I like it tho.

He was literally swallowing me right abt now. His arms traveled down my back and he slowly pulled my shirt off leaving me completely just breast.

I legit had no bra on bc I was Alr wearing a bra top if you get what I'm trying to say.

He stopped kissing me and looked at my breast.

"Damn yo titties big as hell" he said as he laughed and started kissing me again.

Oh my fucking gosh 😂😂

Soon after, we was completely stripped tf out. We was now in my bed bc at first we was on my wall.

He was literally fucking the shit outta me. Like I'm literally screaming this nigga name.

"TURN THE FUCK OVER ON YO FUCKING KNEES" he yelled scaring me at first bc it was just starting to get quiet.

I do as told and he then yelled again scaring me once again.

"ARCH YO FUCKING BACK" he said and I just laughed in my head and arched my back.

Welp finna get dick in me on the first night. Perfect.

He then stuck it in causing me to flinch and jump bc it went so fast.

He went in a lil mo and it was so fucking deep. It's like I felt it in my stomach bro.... All in my kidney and shit.

He started moving around which caused his dick to move around in my stomach.

"Von I'm gonna fucking c-" I said but he cut me off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Well damn 🧍🏾‍♀️ . He then finally pulled out and I just took a deep breath.

"TURN OVER" he demanded and I did as told cause damn this nigga scaring my lil forehead a$$.

I turned back over and he just got on top of me and started doing his thang and I just let it be.

After like a damn hour, Von was knocked tf out and I was just going to sleep. I then just fell straight asleep.

HIS SHIT GOT ME TIRED ASF...