SIX

ASIAN JERMEISHA

I was legit going insane right now

So basically not to long ago, I fucking posted a pic of me and i then saw Asrael commented on it. And I'm a currently going fucking crazy.

I don't know where Von is. I fucking need him right now. And I'm scared Asrael might come to my house.

And then I'm fucking faint bc he was one of the niggas that i liked back in 6th grade and I'm scared that he might see me again and then will flash my head with background memories and then it'll haunt me way worser than it did before. And then if Von find out, he's gonna literally kill him and then it'll probably be my first fucking time witnessing a FUCKING MURDER!!

Phew. I just had to get that all out. But fr I'm legit scared right abt now.

I then hear a knock at my door. They was knocking very slowly.

I slowly walk downstairs and I go towards the door. I slightly open and I just close my eyes as I opened it.

"Nice to see you again, Asian"

As soon I heard that voice, I recognized him. I legit fell to the fucking ground.

"AHH!" I said as I fell down. I slowly get back up and I look at him.

Gosh- he got uglier, ain't it? Gahlee. I'm dreaming.

I then snap out of it and I look at him directly in the eyes.

"May I come in?" He asked making me do an evil smile.

"Sure" I said calmly as I let him in.

"Thank you" he said as he walked in fully.

I then just turned around and looked at him again.

"Now this a very nice place of yours- " he tried to say but I stopped him.

"Ok listen Asrael I don't know who the fuck you think you is coming back into my life" I started.

"Oh asian please you don't think I remember that otha little nigga you liked..." he said as he started to walk around me in circles.

This boy is scaring the fuck outta me....

"Whats his name....? Um... wasn't it Aiden?" He asked making me tense up bc he whispered Aiden in my ear.

"Asrael shut the fuck up."

"Oh no asian can't do that. You rlly liked him. You claimed you liked me more than him. But I think you was lying."

"I wasn't lying-"

"He always got you roses and shit, right?"

"Asrael please leave"

"No no no asian. Can't do that. Oh and also...."

"Whatttt?" I asked getting very annoyed.

"I met ur other little boyfriend..." he said making me quickly think abt Von.

"Whooooooo?" I asked.

"What's his name? Von.. I think"

Once he said that, I quickly moved away from him.

"Asrael get the fuck back!!" I said as he came closer to me.

"I don't wanna have to hurt him..."

"Oh nah boy please. Von will fold you." I said laughing.

"Nah I don't think he would. I had some very good back history with ya nigga Von b4 I even met you" he said making me completely stop stepping back.

"History?" I asked confused.

"Yea, me and him go wayyy back. Very bad history. He wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for ur mom"

"My mom?"

"Yea yk Kaitlyn. Me and her go way back with ur little boyfriend Von..."

"What the fuck did you and him do to eachother?"