EIGHT

ASIAN JERMEISHA

"You what....?" I said crying harder than last time.

"I killed her.. I am so sorry asian I didn't want to do it" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Oh please. If you didn't want to do it, then you should've never done it you bitch a$$ nigga!!" Asrael said.

"NIGGA I WAS FORCED!! IF I DIDNT FUCKING KILL HER, THEN THEY WAS GONNA DO IT AND I KNOW THAT WHOEVER MOTHER THIS WAS, I DIDNT WANT THEM TO LOSE THEM!! And now I found out that it's Asian mother. I rlly like Asian dude, and I don't want her to feel like this. I know this is very hurtful to her and I know she miss her mother and u thinking this shit is easy? Well it's not. So just get the fuck out cause ur just making shit worse!!" Von yelled.

"Igh bye" Asrael said as I heard my front door slam shut.

I just laid there on the floor in Von arms. I just closed my eyes and just calmed myself down.

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~
7:24am
Tuesday Morning

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~7:24amTuesday Morning

I had just woke up from a long ass night. Von ended up staying at my house.

From all that crying and shit, I rlly needed someone to comfort me. Even tho he the one made me fucking cry...

I then get up out of my bed and I find me some work clothes.

I grab them and I go in the bathroom and take a hot a$$ shower. Gosh it felt so good.

After the shower, I get out and put on my work clothes. I walk out and I see that Von is gone.

Well damn I go in the bathroom and take a good shower and come out and he gone when he was just in the bed with me when I first woke up but okay 🧍🏾‍♀️ .

My phone then flashes and I pick it up and look at it. I sit down on my bed and I see that Von tagged me in a post.

I then press it and look at it. Omg.. aww 🥺

Liked by lildurk and 688,246 others kingvonfrmdao  asian now you kno i like you a lot right? i claim you

kingvonfrmdao  asian now you kno i like you a lot right? i claim you. you mine forever. but what i did, i kno u hurt abt it but yk i didn't want to do that. but yk you are literally the only hoe i fuck wit❤️ @asiandabrat
View all 2,973 comments
lildurk  my twin inlove 😂❤️
jaydacheaves  awn, she love you von
4 hours ago

Now he know he didn't have to do this. Aww he claim me yall.

I'm also still praying that I don't find no one finer than him and then ima have to go through the same shit. Orrrr...

Von will just kill the man. Like he said. So yup it's fine idrc. I think I rlly found love in Von..

Best person ever.. ❤️