SEVEN

ASIAN JERMEISHA

"Oh nothing major

"Oh nothing major..nothing for you to worry about. I mean he's here now" he said making me mad.

"Asrael I don't give a fuck if he's here now. I just want to know what the fuck you did to him b4 you met me!!" I said.

"You rlly want to know?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"Yes now tell me damn"

"Okay so around in 4th grade, I was 10 and I had went to Hyde Park in Chicago b4 I came to Madison in Texas and-" before he could finish the door busted open.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY BITCH" Von said scaring me and Asrael.

"Oh look who it is. The nigga that had past history with me and Asians mom" Asrael said.

"Asians mom?" Von asked confused.

"Yea Kaitlyn"

"Oh shit.. Asian ma..." Von said making me looking confused.

I'm so many moods right now. I'm mad, terrified, and confused. And I'm abt to cry if someone don't tell me what the fuck is going on.

"Yea Von tell her what u did to her mom while asian was in 5th grade..." Asrael said making Von look directly at me.

Oh shit wtf I'm abt to cry. Also if I didn't tell you guys, my mom died when I was in 5th grade.

"Asian ma I'm pretty sure you do not want to hear this story..." Von said making my eyes water.

I was legit finna cry my fucking eyes out. Wtf?

"Von.. just tell me b4 I go crazy" I said calmly as I could.

"Ok so back when I was in Hyde Park, I was in the 6th grade, and ofc this nigga came to my school but got kicked out and moved to Texas which was at ur school Madison. But b4 he got kicked out, me and him had some very typical beef. When he first came to Hyde Park, idk why but the nigga hated me. He always played me like I was stupid and just always wanted to fight. So one time we actually got into a fight. I got jumped ofc bc I didn't even Kno the nigga was coming. So after he got kicked out for cussing at the principal, he came to ur school. Now let's get to the part where we both met ur mom. I met ur mom way b4 he did. You was in 5th grade as Asrael just said. Ur mom had came up to Hyde Park to confront Asrael. Now ima ask you this. Did you know ur mom was in Chicago?"

"Yes... she said she was visiting Chicago that whole month I was in school so I had to stay with my step dad" I said on the edge of crying.

"Ok. So after she confronted him like 1 week later. Me and Asrael saw eachother at McDonald's and ur mother had walked in. So I decided to walk up to her and say "hey" and once I did, a bunch of random ass niggas from my block and shit came running in holding gun point at ur mom. I then jumped in and knocked the gun out of the guys hand saving ur mother fucking life. And then they left and they also got arrested. So like 2 weeks later which was the end of the month, I happened to see ur mom again. Asian... I don't think you want to hear this part..."

"Just tell her nigga damn" Asrael said making me look up at him.

"Stfu. This is hard for me bc I rlly like this girl."

"Then you should've never did that shit to her momma"

"I DIDNT KNOW ABT HER!! I ONLY KNEW ABT HER MOMMA NOW YOU STFU!!" Von said making me cry harder.

"Now Asian ma. Aw don't cry." He said lifting my chin up.

"Von just tell the story.." I said wiping my tears.

"Well, I was told to do something very hurtful to ur mother. The feds had got involved with the last situation at McDonald's and took that shit and ran with it. They told me I had to do something very hurtful to ur momma just to keep her safe without getting killed by those men when they got released. Asian.... they wanted ur mother gone. Like completely gone"

I started crying harder again.

"Asian i killed ur mother..."