PART - 4

Next day*

AN POV.

Yn woke up and saw jungkook sleeping peacefully next to her
shirtless she flinched for a moment but then she gotta know what happened yesterday...

Yn wasn't able to sit on the bed as jungkook's hand were wrapped around her..

She slowly took them off and sat on the bed...

She saw the time it was pretty early it was 5:30 at the time..

Suddenly yn remembered that JUNGKOOK'S parents will come till 9:00 a.m. she should wake him up..

Gguk..(yn said with a low voice as her mouth is all dry at the moment)

Kook yn said it pretty louder..

Jungkook looked at her and smiled with his eyes half-open he held her wrist and made her lie on the bed with him..

He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her..

J-jungkook wake up your parents will be here at 9:00 we don't have time..

Shh..jungkook said with his husky voice..

His voice gave Shivers to yn..

W-what? Yn said.

Jungkook atleast say something..(yn said)

Jungkook smiled at her and said good morning ynie..with a soft pretty smile..

Yn smiled at him and said good morning kook..

Wake up jungkook..(yn said)

Can't you stay with me? Or can't you sleep more with me hmm? (Jungkook said with a soft voice)

No jungkook your parents will be their any moment and I don't want your parents to know about t-this..

Jungkook didn't said anything so yn stood up..

Her whole body was sore..she wasn't able to walk properly..she thought she could make breakfast but she wasn't able walk even..

She didn't said anything to Jungkook and went to the bathroom to get freshen up..

Jungkook wasn't even thinking about what happened between the two of them..the opposite was happening with yn

She couldn't stop thinking about this..all she was thinking was this was wrong..but why did she liked it?..why did she gave permission to Jungkook..?

Yn got cut by a knock on the door..

Yes? (Yn said a bit loud)

Ynie I m ordering some breakfast for us! (Jungkook said a bit loud to as yn was showering)

Okayy!  (Yn said and dried herself and changed in her clothes as she has to go when jungkook's parents will come..

She didn't wanted jungkook's or yn's parents to know about what happened between the both of them..

YN! (Jungkook yelled from the living room)

Coming! (Yn yelled back and went to him)

Yn saw a bunch of food on the table arranged..she was hungry so she didn't spoke anything and started digging in..

Whaa you are damn hungry aren't you (jungkook spoke with a chuckle)

Yn nodded CUTELY and continued her BREAKIE..

Yn suddenly said..

"Jungkook"

Yes? (Jungkook stares at her)

I hope you ll not tell anyone about this which happened between the both of us.....(yn said with a sad face)

Jungkook came closer to her and pecked her lips and said I ll tell no one about this stuff okay don't worry... (Jungkook said)

Yn was still shocked about jungkook's peck she didn't wanted to stay any longer so she did washed the dishes and went near the door not speaking to Jungkook.

Yn-ah wait for my parents to come.. (Jungkook said softly)

N-no jungkook I think I have to go..(yn said hesitately)

But-

Before jungkook could say anything yn went out of his house...

HEY GUYS! SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT PART✨