PART - 8

I wored a condom shh" (jungkook said and drifted to sleep)

Where did he got a condom? I hope he used a condom fuck (yn thought)

NEXT DAY

I woke up by getting wet kisses from none other than jungkook I groaned as it was pretty irritating as I was still sleepy!

"Aissh yahh jungkook stop!!" I said
Nope I won't if you don't wake up! (Jungkook said)

Okayy I m up now stop baby please I said cutely just to make him stop..

He stopped and lastly pecked my lips and greeted me "good morning baby" (jungkook said sweetly with his bunny smile)

Good morning~ I said and hugged him tightly..

"Baby I m sore because of you now you will make the breakfast today." I said while hugging jungkook.

"Owwiee sorry baby for going hard on you your pussy in on my dick feels so-" before jungkook could say anything you smashed your lips on his just because you didn't wanted him to continue what he was speaking..

Jungkook kissed you back passionately and started sucking your neck making you moan he went down to your breast and started sucking one and massaging the other one..

You realised you guys did that yesterday itself so you pushed jungkook lightly and stood up and made your way to the bathroom but before you could enter the bathroom you felt someone pinning you to the bathroom door harshly which made you hiss

"Yah jungkook why would you do-" before you could say anything jungkook smashed his lips on yours you widened your eyes but after some seconds you felt jungkook exploring your mouth and sucking your lower lip..

Jungkook took you in bridal style and threwed you on the soft bed..

When he was about to take off his underwear you stopped him by saying "gguk not now I ain't ready I m already sore from yesterday I don't feel like doing sex with you right now-"

"Shut up yn I m needy and without my permission you pushed me and stood up when we were making out don't you love me?!" (Jungkook said being serious at the moment)

"Why do I need your permission before pushing you and if I don't feel like doing it right now then what's the issue??" (I said being a little annoyed because of what jungkook said)

"you fucking need permission from me because I m your so fucking called boyfriend!"

Jungkook your literally taking this shit really far I ain't in mood to do that right now we have our college too please let me go (when you were about to go jungkook pushed you on the bed and hovered over you)

"Jungkook what the hell I said please let me go we have our college too!" You said

I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THOSE SHITS YN DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME?? BECAUSE I DON'T THINK SO!

You lost your mind after jungkook said that soo you spoke

"IF I DIDN'T LIKED YOU THEN WHY WOULD I HAD SEX WITH YOU HUH JUNGKOOK HOW CAN YOU SAY THESE WORDS SO EASILY?!" (You shouted)

"BECAUSE I CONFESSED YOU AND YOU FELT GUILTY FOR ME THATS THE REASON YOU SAID YES AND I KNOW THAT ALREADY"!

what in the world jungkook why would you say that?? Just because I ain't in the mood to do that this doesn't mean I don't love you!

"I M SICK OF YOU YN , I LITERALLY DIDN'T KNEW YOU WERE LIKE THIS SINCE THESE PAST YEARS YOUR LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS A "SLUT"!!

Tears finally escaped from your eyes after jungkook called you a slut..you were a bit shocked because of what jungkook said and did you didn't expected this from him..

When You didn't had friends jungkook was the one who came back to your side and till now he's the only friend of you but you never thought he would call you this word you were in your own thoughts until jungkook said

"I m sick of you yn let's break up" jungkook said harshly.

You felt like your heart stopped beating as soon as you heard that..

"J-jungkook b-baby listen to me *sob* I-i really love you! P-please don't do this you-you can't do this to me!"

"You said you ll stay by m-my side always! N-noo I won't let you do that I-i love you so much jungkook if you want you can fuck me now *you said while crying* but seems like jungkook isn't affected at all

"We are no more yn don't try to talk to me" jungkook said and went near the door to leave but you holded his wrist and stopped him by saying
"You said you ll always be on my side just because of this relationship you-you can't break our friendship!"

You shoulve thought that before doing this to my feelings yn jungkook said and left..

"What did I do!" (You cried)

Suddenly you got a call from a unknown number you stopped crying and picked it up

"Hello?" I said

???: Hi yn its me!

Hoseok??

Hey lovely people sorry for posting this part late ;( I ll try and post the other parts sooner!! I hope you ll like this part if you want you can suggest me what to do next! <3