part - 16

I got out of the car and hobi parked the car and we went inside.

He directly went to our bedroom and he went to the bathroom and i guess he went for a bath so i decided to wait for him..

10 minutes passed i was getting anxious..

I decided to go inside the bathroom and yea i went inside the bathroom just to see hobi bathing and his back was facing me..

I-i didn't knew why i was getting emotional..

I went to him and backhugged him which made him flinch a little.

"What are you doing here yn" he said to me.

"Nothing i-i just missed you cant i hug my boyfriend?" I said softly.

"Yes you can but wait for me outside" he said coldly making me feel sad.
So i went outside and got changed.

I sat on the bed and hobi came towel wrapped around his waist.

He wore his white shirt with comfy shorts.

He turned of the lights and layed on the bed without saying any word.

"Hobi i wanna talk to you" i said

"Not now yn i m tired" he said making me a lil angry becus i waited for him and i could've slept too but i waited and i didnt liked his coldness at all and i don't know what even i did!.

Without saying any word i layed down too and was trying to sleep but i couldnt hobi was sleeping showing me his back so i decided to backhug him to make me feel better so i backhugged him.

He was not asleep i could feel that.

I roamed my hands on his chest becus i wanted him to talk to me..but he

"Yn stop please don't you understand i don't wanna talk to you right now!" Jhope said angrily.

This made my eyes teary and i spoke

"What have I done just tell me that we've never fought what do you want huh hoseok!" I said.

He didn't say anything

I started to cry even more.

"Is it because i fucking talked to my ex huh?!" I shouted while crying.

He didn't speak anything.

"I never knew you were this cold hearted hobi i thought you were different but you-you are just like other guys and now i know you'd wanna break up with me!"

He stood up from the bed and came to me and spoke "that fucking guy did those bad things to you and you are fucking telling me yn i saw everything and it's not that i m jealous i fucking care about you and i m worried that he would steal you from me and you will leave me and i know you still have feelings for him i saw you checking him out!

I hate the fact that you see jungkook in me that's what I hate you can't deny the fact the fact that you still love jungkook yn and if you really wanna get over him you should not think about your past and think about the present!!

He said that and his eyes got teary.

I don't want to loose you again you don't know how much I love you I-i feel like i m the only one who's making another move in our relationship it's not you i feel like i m a burden on you!

I was crying and realising that he was right that i couldn't get over jungkook all these days..

He was crying which made me sad.

Author pov.

Yn went to him and attached her lips on his and shared a kiss of a minute.

They both pulled away and yn started to plant kisses on all over his faces

"You don't know baby how much I love you pls don't think that I'd leave you alone.." "yes it's true i couldn't get over that guy but i'd try i swear.."

He kissed her again and they both started to makeout passionately and shared all their love for the moment..

Hoseok started planting kisses on yns neck and yn took off her top and hoseok too she started making hickey on his neck and abs.

They both went on bed and hoseok was on top of yn and he took off her bra and he started to play with her breasts.

Soon they both were naked.

Hobi was about to put his length and yn said "baby i love you so much pls don't be insecure"

"I love you too darling no matter how much i m angry on you your face makes my day better pls be on my side always". He said

"Always forever ❤️"

With that they both made love.

Hey guys i hope you all are good i will have to do ending with jhope here so i hope you don't mind and jhope is our loved one too right so why not you can enjoy the next parts with jhope but not jungkook i hope you are not angry on me hehe see you in the next part and yea the next part is gonna be the ending of the series .