part - 11

I m really sorry hobi you have to see all these things now you just came here and I-i ruined everything (yn said sobbing)

No no yn it's not like what you think it is i m not angry and i could do anything for you don't you think anything wrong hmm.?.  (Hope said)

Yn nodded and smiled at him.

Yn if you want you can stay here for tonight? "Hoseok said"

Yn was hesitating but then jhope said "don't worry I will sleep on the sofa".

"How could I disturb you-" before yn could say he said aahh no your staying here today!

Haha okay if you insist (yn said and they both went to hoseok's bedroom)

You were stunned by the beauty of his room so you gasped and said "your room is so beautiful hobi". He grinned and said "thank you it's been like years since I slept here lol".

They both made the bed jhope is sleeping on the couch of the bedroom and yn is sleeping on the bed.

Skip days

This kept going on soon yn got shifted with jhope and they both sleep like this because they both help each other with works which help them alot.

On the other side jungkook was at his home always doing nothing but sleep and watch tv. His dad decided to get him married because he wasn't doing anything because of you.

Jhope's place.

It was 9:00 p m and yn and jhope just had their dinner they both decided to sleep as they both were pretty much tired.

In the room

Hobi i m going to take a shower! (Yn said and jhope nodded)

Soon yn took a bath but guess what she forgot her clothes on the side table which was like 5 steps away from the bathroom and she didn't wanted to disturb jhope so she went out naked and was about to go back in the bathroom but jhope came in the room.

FUCK yn shouted "Djskfnsmd i m sorry ynie?!!"

Yn went in the bathroom and sighed "what the fuck was that i could've called him ahh" now what?? I have to live with him.

Soon yn came out of the bathroom and was about to lay down on the bed but she saw there was no sofa their in the room.

She called jhope from outside and asked "where's the sofa jhope??" "Oh it's gone for cleaning as i spilled milk there heheh but don't worry I will sleep in the other room~"

Yn was hesitant but she said "okay!"

Yn layed on the bed

Skip time 1:25 a.m.

Yn wasn't able to sleep because it was raining and she was getting disturbed by the sounds

"Should I go to him?" "No no no he would be angry" "sighs i think i should go because i m not able to sleep here!"

She went to the next room just to see jhope sleeping

She didn't wanted to disturb him but what to do she wasn't able to sleep.

She went near him and spoke "hobi? Are you up?

He didn't answer so she patted on this face and asked again "hobi are you up?"

This time he looked at her and flinched "what are you doing here yn it's so late." "I m not able to sleep.."

Umm so what do you want me to do?? He said "c-can i sleep with you" "there's no space though" he said

"I-i mean beside y-you.." yn said nervously

Jhope was shocked a bit and was hesitating but he said "okay".

The both of them were lying down yn was moving a lot which was making jhope uncomfortable

"Did you slept?" Hope said

"No" yn said

Jhope turned towards yn just to see her already looking at him.

He knew she would sleep with cuddles so he came closer to her and smiled

Now i think you can sleep hmm? Jhope said but little did he knew yns heartbeat got insane after him getting close to her.

There faces were so close that if anyone came a lil closer there lips could touch..

Yn looked at his eyes and then his lips. Jhope did the same

TO BE CONTINUED!!