Ch13 - Finally, They Meet

Changing pov:

Keefe was proud to say that this time he managed to leap without having faded even a little bit, much to Ro's annoyance who claimed that Keefe looked cute in his faded form, to which Keefe had replied that he always looked cute, making Wylie shut both of them up.

But once the shock of coming on a desert had faded, he realised that right about a little way from him a girl and a boy, with what looked like horns stood with a horse.

Who goes to horse riding in desert?

But that questions became the least of his worries when it was followed by a black winged horse, ridden by two people (and if he was not wrong, one of them had only one eye) came flying in. And beside it landed a horse which looked like it was made of pure storm. And it flew.

But the most marvellous of the sight was probably the metal dragon landing gracefully on the undisturbed sand and a small latino boy being pushed ungracefully out of it, by another man with horns.

"You dare push me, bad boy supreme, down from my own dragon?" He shouted pompously towards the man, who rolled his eyes and jumped down. Two more boys jumped down.

One was so pale, he made a match for Bangs boy and the other was so muscly, he looked like he was the incarnation of a greek god.

"If I had to endure any more of your jokes, I would have pushed you down myself." The pale boy threatened. 

Then it struck Keefe; flying dragon, storm horse, black winged horse, horned men, and one eyed boy. These were the people Foster had been talking about! But what were they doing here? 

Before he could say anything, Sander and Grizel marched out towards them, with their swords out. The remaining also followed, Ro with her sword and the rest ready to use their abilities if necessary. 

Annabeth looked as three monsters came towards them with their swords drawn. She drew her own drakon bone sword, and heard the others draw their respective weapons. Were these the people who kidnapped Percy?

No. 

Wait a minute. 

She hadn't seen much in her dream darkness, but she definitely remembered the orge with pink chop tails. And chiron had mentioned that not all orges had pink hair.

"Who are you all? Have you got Sophie?" The goblin in the front asked, in a teddy bear voice.

"I should be asking you the same thing. Have you got Percy?" Nico asked, in a cold voice.

Annabeth thought quickly. 

According to him, Sophie was kidnapped too. Her friends thought that these people had kidnapped Percy, and they thought that they had kidnapped Sophie. Shit.

"Why should we have got Percy? You don't try to change the topic." Sandor said, threatening Nico with his sword.

"Oh, don't you dare try to hurt Neeks." Jason said, unsheathing his gladius. Oh gods, this was going to end disastrously. 

The prophecy mentioned elves and demigods working together, so it made sense that someone who didn't want the drakon dead kidnap the leaders from both sides and pitch them against each other.

They were at each others neck already.

Someone sensible from the other side must have realised that too, because they tried to stop Sandor as Annabeth pacified the demigods.

"I think there is a misunderstanding, guys. Let's not kill each other just yet." Keefe said.

Sophie/Percy Pov: