Fun moments 5

This is the last of the fun moments sector, because I am losing inspiration for this and some things are better left to imagination, rather than to pen and paper (Or keyboard)

Grady's pov: 

As the screams of children's laughter hit his ears, he had already started to regret his decision to help babysit his grandkids. He had promised Sophie to take her kids and the others kids to the sanctuary as a picnic, so that they could have a day off. 

As he opened the door, sixteen year old Estelle ran to him, and said, "Thank god you are here, I am three moments away from killing Zoe."

Zoe was the adopted daughter of Nico di Angelino and Will Solace.

"Come on, I am sure its not that bad." Grady said.

"Not that bad!," Estelle shrieked, "She farted on Hermione and Hermione is yelling her throat off."  

You see, Sophie had wanted to name her daughter Jolie, but when she was told that elves didn't name people after other elves, she had been adamant on Hermione, whoever she was.

 Grady shook his head with a smile, and went Hermione, and told her to fart on Zoe, which did not help matters.

Soon, after a lot of screaming, facepalms on Estelle's part, and more screaming, Grady had the kids (five of them) holding hands and he leaped. 

They appeared in freezing cold, and before Grady could realize what was happening, Sammy burst into flames (You can guess who's kid is that).

"Sammy, you have two seconds before I douse you in cold water." Bianca, the only sensible person in the group said. (You can guess who's kid that is too.)

"Come on kids, don't argue, here we go!" Grady said, and murmurs of but grandpas rose.

"I am pretty sure Jolie wasn't this bad." Grady muttered and Estelle chuckled beside him. The sanctuary door opened by Jurek, looking as jolly as ever. 

"Hey there! Jurek, how's life?" Grady greeted.

"Life's good, but I am sure that's going to change now." He said, glancing at the group of children behind him. 

"Uncle Jurek!" Hermione yelled and went to hug him, who fell down, ending up in both of them tumbling down towards alicorn pastures. Before he could go follow them, all the kids were already seated on the edge of the slope, ready to slide. 

"Kids, don't..." the rest of Estelle's sentence was drowned by the kid's screams of laughter as the tumbled down.

"Well, we might as well go too." Estelle said, before suddenly pushing him down. Both of them ended up tumbling down too, falling on a mass of laughing kids and entangled limbs.  

"Lord Grady, you're supposed to be the sensible one!" Jurek said, with a smile that said speeches.

"Jurek, I told you to dump the formalities in alicorn dung when we are alone." Grady said.

"Of course, My Lord." Jurek said with a well practiced bow.

Grady harumphed and Yerna, Biana and Dex's daughter pulled him towards the alicorns. Zoe winced, "Do they have to be so loud?" 

"I am so glad I have not manifested yet." Hermoine said, having heard all the stories of the loud alicorns from her mother. 

"Come on guys," Grady said, "we'll go to the...what do you call it? Bigfoot pasture." 

"Will it be safe?" Emily asked. She was the daughter of Frank and Hazel, and was the perfect embodiment of both her parent's soft and hard side. She could be the most caring and loving person most of the time, but when you are up against her, well, let's say she is trained by uncle Percy.

She was, by far, Grady's favourite. Not annoying, like Hermoine, who somehow managed to be a neat freak even after being raised by ever the clumsy Sophie and the mastermind of the great gulon incident. 

"Of course, sweetheart. Sasquatch is the most harmless creature ever to exist." Grady said.

"You said that for mom's imp too. It nearly bit me." Hermoine muttered.

"Well, you shouldn't have tried to feed it your fingers." Grady pointed out.

"But that's beside the point."

"How is that beside the point?" Grady said, really enjoying the banter.

Hermoine opened her mouth to reply, but was cut off by screams, as four children followed by an amused looking teen ran at him and pointed to where a giant grey furred creature walked towards them.

"Who knew a sasquatch was all it needed to keep these under control." Jurek laughed, as the sasquatch picked him into his hand and lifted him up.

Sammy excitedly said, "Tell it to lift me up. I want to go, I want to go."

Yerena gasped, "You're an idiot Sammy. I am not going anywhere near that...sasquacj..."

"Sasquatch. " Grady supplied.

Before Grady could ask Jurek for that lift, the kids ran away, their short attention captured by a pair of Jurenals. 

Grady sighed. 

This was going to be a long day. 

This is where the story ends.

A shoutout to @Percabethhhhhhhh for reading, voting and commenting on every single one of my chapters.

Thank you for your continued love and support. 

*flying air kiss*