The reunion

Novel by: NightInVioletArmor

𖣘⚤︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 ☘︎❄︎

Once upon a time.. in once in a blue moon. The six youngsters- I mean the 6 kids of mine finally have their own reunion after how many fucking years of suffering because of my tragedy taste ass backgrounds lmao

The six kids was composed of..

❄︎ 𝖄𝖚𝖐𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝑆𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖒𝖆 ❄︎

❥︎ The oldest of all. Has a husband. The horniest (lmao) and who have daughters first. She also once an assassin who promoted into Queen of one certain kingdom and now she's one of the ambassador alongside of her twin brother, Yukio.

❄️ 𝖄𝖚𝖐𝖎𝖔 𝐼𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖒𝖆 ❄️

❥︎ The second oldest, just few minutes younger to Snowflake. The gentleman. The Mama's boy (lmao) and who still working making his FUTURE WIFE to be his girl first lmao. He's once a mage, promoted into ambassador and he's now working on his Alchemy studies and making new medicines more like an herbalist. He's also the identical twin of Yukime.

❣︎ ꕥ 𝕮𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖔 𝑆𝑘𝑦𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖒𝖆 ꕥ ❣︎

❥︎ The third. The only child of the twin brother of Snow's father. The weirdo. The crazy or the high drugged bitch. She's just 2 years younger than the first twins and her twin brother is Fuego. Unlike the first twin who's half demon and half Vampire, Skyflake was half angel and half vampire. Her stunning and goddess looks may fool you because her personality speaks completely different.

♪✫ 𝕱𝖚𝖊𝖌𝖔 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝕳𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖊𝖓 ✫♪

❥︎ The fourth. The twin of Skyflake. The serious lmao and the one who don't give a fuck. Although of this personality and attitude of his, he's still like a sweet pup inside. Like his sister, he's also have outstanding looks. He is half angel and half werewolf, due of having different father from his sister.

✧❀ 𝕬𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖍𝖆𝖊 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝕰𝖘𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖔𝖓 ❀✧

❥︎ The second to the youngest yet the tallest among all. The one who mostly flirts and the horniest than Snowflake lmao. The pretty ass bitchy spider lmao. No matter how she moves and looks, always remember to look out from her or else:). She is also a transgender so yeah, she's once a male which is named Saltraneae Flamma. He's half vampire and half Spider.

𓅓 ♔︎ 𝕸𝖆𝖍𝖎𝖐𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝑀𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖒𝖒𝖆 ♔︎𓅓

❥︎ The youngest. Even month youngest than her sister Araphae. The one who always support her cousin Skyflake at her craziness and the one who can stop her sister from being horny and such. She's a food lovey and the one who less talk. But if she talk, it's either she's mumbling or she unconsciously says it. She's also like Skyflake's partner in crime and listener to her sister. Her gender is a girl yet her looks seems like a man. She's also an elf and half vampire.