Episode 4 : Shubham's Achievement

The episode starts with all the members of family gathers in the hall...Kartik and Shubham too came there...Swarna comes near shubham and takes his bad side off with the chillies and then made them burned...Swarna started crying a little as it was her daily habit!!

Life has snatched so many things from her that when she got some happy moments her heart never wants to believe that this can be true, that even she can get some happiness.... Throughout this ten years she has seen so much bad happening with herself, with her family...She was just seeing everything in front of her eyes but because of her fate she couldn't do anything...She had lost her self-confident son..She had lost the respect which her family had been receiving...When life gives you so much sorrows then your heart started valueing the happy moments...Your heart started craving for happiness..But when you get that your same heart even doesn't wanna believe it...!!

One side of heart says now finally I got some happiness let's enjoy it! where other side of heart says Destiny had been so cruel with me, how can it let me be happy?!..And these mixed emotions automatically makes the eyes brimmed with tears....Same was happening with Swarna...

But now everyone in the family had stabled... it took time for them,of almost ten years but finally they are now able to accept the reality and capable to change it a little...Now she has her family, her sons beside her to handle her...all these years she had been concealing her sorrows with a smile but now she doesn't have to do that...So she is letting out all her sorrows in the forms of tears!...

Kartik came from behind Shubham and side hugs Swarna to console her...
Kartik:- maa!..yeh kya baat hui..?!..aaj toh rona band karo yaar aaj toh khushi ka din hain...

It was not like it is new for him but every time he sees his mother is crying something in the heart Pierce him and tells that whatever is happening it's because of his mistakes...It makes him more guilty for not being the best son for his family...But more than it he  never want his mother to cry be it in happiness or in sadness....

Swarna:-(while wiping her tears) Haan toh yeh...
Kartik cuts her sentence in between...

Kartik:-(interrupting Swarna) Ab yeh mat kehna ki (mimicking her) ki yeh toh khushi ke aansu hain!...

Swarna hits him playfully on his shoulder...and turns towards Shubham...

Swarna:- Shubham mera baccha!!..and she hugs him..
(While patting his back) Aise hi aage badhte raho...
Its not because she has suffered from many things and now want to get rid of it... instead of it it's a blessing which every mom wants to give her child.. she wants to see him as a successful person.... She can do anything for the sake of her children but never ever let them happen anything....

Shubham hugs her back...
Shubham:-(smiling) Thank you maa...aur ab please rona band kardo....he broke the hug and wipes her tears with his hand...

Just like Kartik he too doesn't want his mother too cry...His family has always supported him in every phase of their lives and that's why today, today he could completed his laws studies...and now he doesn't wanna anyone from the family to cry...He wants to give them happiness....

Just then Kirti comes there with a bowl of curd and sugar in her hand...She made shubham eat it....
Kirti:- Aur ab yeh raha shagun...(while patting his cheek)..All the best!...

Shubham:-(smiling) Thank you Bhabhi..!! Just then shubham spotted his dadi standing there...

Shubham:-(Surprised) Dadi!!..Aap kab aayi...?

Dadi:- Aree humaare laadle pote kaa itna bada din hain kaise nahi aate...Pujaa path toh hote rahenge...

Shubham goes near her and hugs her...
Shubham:- Love you Dadi and I missed you!!...