Episode 9 : Kartik suspects Shubham about Naira!

The episode starts with the scene in the Goenka house...

All the members of the family were busy in their respective works....
Kartik who was watching the TV, almost with a disinterest sitting on a sofa, keeps the bowl of pop corns in his hand down... He finally turns off the TV and keeps the remote in his hand down onto the table...

Kartik:-(Getting up from his seat) Chalo bhai bohot TV dekhli ab toh...(yawning) ab Kuch aur karte hain...

He sees that his beloved sister, Mansi, was doing her studies sitting on the chair of dining table while placing her books on the dining table...He goes near her and sits on the dining table...He started eating the Chanas that were placed in a bowl on the dining table...

Kartik:- (while eating the Chanas) Kya kar rahi hain chutki...?

Mansi:-(still facing down in her books but her eyes were looking towards Kartik) Padh rahi hun...

Kartik:- Woh dikh raha hain..Mera matlab yeh tha ki kya padh rahi hain tu chutki...

Mansi:- (being irritate with him) Bhaiyaan yaar mera naam Mansi hain..Itna accha aur simple naam toh hain "Mansi"...(sighs) Chutki kyu bolte rehte ho aap humesha...

"Chutki" that was the word which irritates her the most..For her it was "ok" when she was a little child when she was actually a chutki but now she considers herself as a grown up girl..And being this she hates to hear chutki word...Deep inside her heart she also knows that if Kartik didn't call her chutki she never feels that Kartik has called her...The chutki word was a different emotion for both of them...The word chutki has never made them both feel like they are not blood brother and sister...It was the word that has bound their bond... The bond which was just growing and growing...Still, as they are brother and sister ultimately they will fight on even such small things...

Kartik:- Kyuki woh cartoon waali chutki kaise uchalte hue bheem ki taraf apni bag se nikal ke laddu fekti hain..(mimicking chutki) "Yeh lo bheem"...And he starts laughing...(continues) Waise hi tu apni exams ke time pe chits fekti hain..Woh wahi teri friend kya naam hain uska vimal uski taraf...

Mansi:-(frustrated) Bhaiyaan Vimal nahi kesar...!..

Kartik:- Haan toh woh dono toh same hi names hain naa.."Vimal bolo zubaa Kesari"!..
Kartik starts laughing and Mansi starts looking towards him while narrowing her eyes...

Kartik:-(continues) Tu chaahe kitni bhi badi kyu naa ho jaaye mere liye wahi do choti waali chutki hi rahegi..(ruffling her hairs) Samjhi?..

Mansi smirks hearing him..

Just then Shubham who was all wet enters inside the house...He keeps his umbrella outside of the house and taking a towel from Kirti's hand he started wiping his hair and face so that he would not catch any cold or fever ...
Kartik looks towards him then at the clock...

Kartik:- Chotey main tere hi baarein mein soch raha tha...Kahan reh gaya tha tu?...

Shubham:-(lying) Woh bhaiyaan main apne ek dost se milne gaya tha...

Kirti and Swarna looks towards each other and then looks down...

Kartik:- (confused) Konsa dost..Aur achanak kyu gaya tu usase milne...

Shubham:- Woh bhaiyaan sab log bohot dino se koi plan banana chaah rahe the lekin ban hi nahi paaya... Finally aaj ek chota sa get together arrange kar liya tha sabne toh main usi mein gaya tha...

Kartik nods at his sentence...

Kirti:- Par Shubham tum itna bhig kaise gaye..Tum toh apne saath chhaata leke gaye the...