Episode 8 : Love is in the Air?!

Hey guys!

Hey guys!..Here is the new poster of my Story..↑ Hope you liked it...🌝
Here is the next episode, Happy reading!..

The episode starts with a new day....A new day which brings a new starting, new beginnings a new hopes..And with that same hope Naira enters inside the office... Hoping that she never ever need to meet the Goenkas...She was going to start a new day, just a new step in her life, Shrugging off the thoughts that were roaming in her mind, the insult that Kartik did of her, the loud voice which she has raised to her brother and sister...She was going to forget all that things and was going to let herself get busy in the work..

She came near her desk putting her bag on the table and pulls the chair in front of the desk a little to make a way for her to go and sit on it...She sits on it and opens her laptop and started doing her work...Just then a staff member of office comes there and stood in front of her... Feeling Someone's presence Naira turned her eyes towards the person from her laptop...

The staff:-(forwarding her the printings) Mam yeh kuch printings hain...Jo aapne nikali thi...

Naira:- (confused,in mind) Maine konsi prints nikali...Khair..(to staff member) Laao mujhe do..And she takes that prints from his hands...And he goes from there...

She looks at the printings to check them..But after looking at them she was shocked a little...She gets angry which is very rare...She gritted her teeth and throws the printings in the bin which has been placed just near to her desk...

Naira:- (Angrily) Jitna bhulane ki koshish karti hun utna aur teji se cheeze yaad aa rahi hain...It was the printings of the appointment letter which she has typed for Shubham..But by mistakenly she has took extra copies of it...

She bents a little towards the desk and holds her head in between her palms...The tears starts generating in her eyes a little...She remains in that position for some time..Just then an another staff member came there...

Staff member:- (Calling her) Mam!...

Naira:-(remaining in that same position) Hmm?...

Staff member:- Mam woh boss ne aapko bulaya hain...Shayad koi jaruri kaam hain...

Naira:- (Still looking down so that he could not be able to see her tears) Jii..Aap jaayiye main aati hun...

Staff member:- (smiling a little) Okay mam...
And he goes from there...

Naira looks up from the desk and wipes her tears with her hands...She again slides the chair outward with the help of her back and gets up from her seat...
She goes near Mr. Kapoor's cabin and thrums her hand on the door to gain Mr. Kapoor's attention who was looking down in some files...He looks up at her and she politely asks...

Naira:- (asking his permission) May I come in sir?...

He smiles a little allowing her to come...
She enters inside his cabin...she came near him and stands in front of him...She was looking down, not in a mood to talk with someone but still as it's a part of her duty she has to do it...