Time Travel part 3

Past Wei Wuxian and lan wangji said OK we will not break the trust.

I'm very aggressive I said to others in the room.

"Thank you," said future Lan Wangji

Continue...

Author's POV:

Future Lan Wangji threatened Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen, Past Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan, Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng They were super scared of what Future Lan Wangji said and the killing threatened so they would not hurt Wei Wuxian as all of them did in the past and not repeat the hurt.

Past Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji saw and heard the dead warning they were so scared if they broke the trust with the Future Lan Wangji he would kill them

"After hearing this I would rather die than hear this what have I done to you that you hate me you are my nephew," said Lan qiren in an unbearable and painful way.

I don't despise you uncle but what happened in the past I don't want that to happen so please pardon me for what I said but in Gu su there is someone who betrayed that is the right hand of the enemy who caused me to have trust issues. And that is Su she who betrayed us in the past and joined with Jin Guangyao and put the blame on Wei Ying. but I will see About that su she later.

"Brother what have I done in the past that you don't trust us we are your family even if we hurt you and Wei Wuxian I'm sorry forgive me please brother" said Lan Xichen in a broken-hearted

Brother, I trust you, but you trusted the enemy who manipulated you, but you and your uncle are my only family, and I don't hate you. I Said and I will deal with him too.

"I'm sorry for what happened in the past as you became aggressive towards us, but we are his family he is my brother," said Jiang Yanli looked at the Future Lan Wangji and did not cry but could not stop crying.

"Jiejei I'm sorry don't cry I didn't mean like that but Madam Yu Ziyuan punishment Wei Wuxian and not all of you seen the marks on his body because Madam Yu Ziyuan hates wei ying and knowing that he's pregnant I don't want to risk but you can stay with wie ying but let him sleep OK but do you know he says that you were the best sister in the world and I wouldn't dare to hurt his pretty sister which he loves to his core," said lan wangji while hugging jiang Yanli and jiang Yanli hugged back from what she heard in happiness." I will talk about this with Madam Yu Ziyuan "said jiang Yanli while hugging Lan Wangji.

"What have I done to get a cruel punishment, "said Jin Zixuan as he was angry with the future Lan Wangji

Then Future Lan Wangji said" I did not mean like that but in past, he hated you because you hurt his sister and he was calling you peacock instead of your real name, "while laughing.

And all were laughing.

His face turned red beetroot, and pink with embarrassed movements on his face.

"Future Lan wangji what happened to you? You turned in a different person you also threatened if anyone came near Wei Wuxian and the baby " said Nie Huaisang looking unhappy tone.

I have changed from a cold to a warm person because of Wei Ying he made me laugh, happy and I learned to smile after Wei Ying entered my life the only purpose that I'm living is Wei Ying he's my life and family like my uncle and brother and you will meet wei ying after he wakes up ok after all you are his best friend and care of wei ying and nie Huaisang gave a happy smile with his fan.

And what happened to wei wuxian and what is it about the core? And why did you say to stay away from Wei wuxian and the baby in his belly he's my family too and brother don't you dare to take him away from me said Jiang Cheng with tears in his eyes. And I will talk about the punishment of Wei Ying with Madam Yu Ziyuan said in an angry tone.

Jiang Cheng, I will not hate you this time, but do you know that you have hurt him in the past and I hated you for what have you done in the past but now let the past be the past and not in the future and you will always be his family so Don't cry like a 5-year-old kids

"Jiejei look now Lan Wangji is bullying me, "said Jiang Cheng with a happy tone

Then everyone laughed because Jiang Cheng was acting like a kid

Future Lan wangji said" I will not repeat the past but I can forgive you, so you don't repeat the past. But I will tell you everything you did to me and wei ying I swear "

And by the way, the rules will not suit Wei Ying because after he became pregnant, he broke more than 100 rules within a day, so his uncle and brother don't mind Wei Ying breaking the rules

"I will let Wei Wuxian go and break all the rules as he is my son-in-law Lan Qiren, "said showing all emotions

"And same with me I will spoil Wei Wuxian for sure, "said Lan Xichen with a joyful voice.

"But what about me don't you want to spoil me," said Lan Wangji

"Of course not you are not pregnant or a kid "said Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen in unison while holding their laugh and smile

While others are laughing with their stomachs.

"There we go again, "said Lan Wangji while laughing at his uncle and brother

It is nice to have uncle and brother showing their emotions said Wangji to future lan wangji

Then I went to Wei Ying's bed and said I will keep you both safe even if I am satisfied with my life I will give you both happy lives to live I promise then kissed his forehead then Placed a protective barrier around Wei Wuxian and baby no one can break or come near it will push the person away and bichen near wei ying to protect.

Because of the Wen clan

But all of you keep an eye on Wei Ying because he likes to play tricks and run outside to have fun or eat.

Then they said" OK" and we will keep Wei Ying safe in unison

And one more thing his puppy eyes are an attack so don't look into his eyes by saying this went to the kitchen.

Then I will go to the kitchen and make lotus soup for Wei Wuxian because this was his favourite.

They were so shocked to see me cooking for someone else.

Then I told them to meet in the main hall and present everyone but not the Wen clan.

What do you think will happen
Any guess?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like