Time Travel part 4

Then I told them to meet in the main hall and present everyone but not the Wen clan.

Continue...

After 1 day and night wei wuxian woke up in an identical place and a room.

Wie wuxian Pov:
I woke up in an identical place and room. I got up and went to search for Lan Zhan because it was morning then I thought someone was going to attempt me, but I used Chenqing and my eyes grew red then I saw that lan Zhan's brother was tapping me on my shoulders so I went back normal and give a smile to him. Then I returned Chenqing and Bichen from killing lan Zhan's brother but by surprise everyone was present. I saw Lan Zhan so I ran and jumped on Lan Zhan because I do it every day, every time it's my habit now. he caught me by both his hands and hugged me and said "You OK does your body hurt and what about the baby I hope he's not giving you a hard time right how many times did I tell you not to jump on me especially when you are pregnant hmm."

"Lan zhan don't worry you are there to catch me right my husband " Wei Wuxian said

Lan Zhan even though he's my baby he will not and never give me a hard time I love him and both of us love him right I said to Lan Zhan

Arthur's Pov:
Wei wuxian was so happy to jump on Lan Zhan not minding that there were people and all clans present.

People were so surprised to see future Lan wangji say Wei Wuxian like this.

Then Wei wuxian noticed that there were people present and when he saw his sister, his dead adopted family alive he cried and tried to approach them and say sorry.

S- Sorry...I'm... sorry forgive me please I beg you, please.

Then Jiang Cheng quickly hugged Wei Ying but gently not hurting the baby.

Jiang Yanli did the same thing as Jiang Cheng.

But both of the siblings were protective over the future Wei Wuxian from getting seen by Jiang Fengmian
Madam Yu Ziyuan want to punish Wei Ying by giving dead warning to their parents.

Then Jiang Yanli and Jiang Cheng asked "Madam Yu Ziyuan why do you hate my brother and who gave you the right to punish Wei Ying by using Zidian to whip him we asked her."

"Why do you care for a servant of another family and who do you talk to your mother and why I'm called Madam Yu Ziyuan and not Mother," said Yu Ziyuan angry.

He is not a servant, and we don't call you mother because we lost respect for you why must we talk in respect if you don't show respect for others from now we will not call you mother but Madam Yu Ziyuan we both said.

"You both!!, what did wei wuxian say to you and turn you both against me," said Madam Yu Ziyuan with hate.

Wei wuxian did nothing to us but we are not grateful to have this kind of mother ...

Jiang Fengmian said nothing but listened to everything and said, "How could you be like that, and you dare to hurt, hurt, my kids from now on, you will have worse " and hugged Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanli and past wei wuxian and the future wei wuxian but lightly because of pregnant and said sorry and forgive me and then they forgive them and hugged their father Tightly. Then...

Wei wuxian Pov:

then right in front of the clans, I was about to fall but two strong arms caught me and while hugging me said it was not my fault.

I calmed down but when I saw Jin Guangyao my blood went up and went to Jin Guangyao. With my one hand, I grabbed his neck and pushed him to the wall then I played a tune and the corpses started to rise but I was stopped by lots of them who said calm down but Lan Zhan stood there right in front and said, "clam down wei ying there is a living thing inside you clam down dear please". I looked at him and started to feel dizzy. I told him I wanted to sleep in lan Zhan's lap and put my head on his chest. He let me sleep on him.

I put him to sleep and kept Wei Ying near me and then I started to explain everything and what they had done to wei wuxian.

What do you think will happen
Any guess?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like