Chapter 2

"(Y/n)!" a soft voice called the (h/c) haired female from behind that made her turn back

Turning your head back around, you saw a peached haired female waving her hands to you. You also waved your hand in response and she just continued her walk towards you.

"Hina I missed you!" you immediately hugged her when she stopped in front of you, she then sit down to the chair across you when you let go of her

"So how's France?" the female sitting across you asked as she placed her bag beside

"It was tiring. You know I don't like taking parts of our business, I want to take up Criminology but they won't let me. I even took up Business Management for the sake of our company" you huffed and rolled you eyes over which earned a chuckle from your bestfriend.

"Then just take up Criminology without them knowing. You have done so much enough to your family's business so it is time for you to pursue your dreams" She suggested and raised her hand to call for the waiter. "By the way, Takemitchi will come by later on, is that okay?" she asked and look at you

"That's not a problem at all" You scanned the menu to look for something to eat and then you spotted your favorite.

"Yes maam, what will be your order?" the waiter ask the moment you placed the menu at the table.

"I'll order the (f/f) and for the drinks partner it with (f/d)" (Y/n) said and handed back the menu to the waiter

After you said your order Hina stated hers after. You took your phone for a moment and check if there is a message from a certain someone but to your dismay there is none at all. Placing it back again into the bag, (Y/n) raised her head and looked at Hina who is now finishing her order.

"How are you and Takemitchi?" the peached haired female just blushed the moment you uttered his boyfriend's name.

"We are doing fine. He just proposed to me the other day" Hina was a blushing mess as she shyly raised her hand and there is an engagement ring on her ring finger.

Speechless from the happiness, the (h/c) haired female looked at her friend's happy face and you can see the sparkle on her orange eyes as your (e/c) looked at hers.

"I'm happy for you, so when is the wedding?" excitement can be heard from the (h/c) haired female's voice

"Probably not now since we just graduated but maybe in the near 2 to 3 years from now or maybe when we are already stable" the female in front smiled as she answered your question.

(Y/n) just smiled for her bestfriend. Hina is genuinely happily that made the female's heart at ease since that was the only thing she wants for her bestfriend.

"Now I will be the one to ask, how are you and Sanzu?" the question that came out fro her mouth made your smile faltered but you still continue to smile an awkward one while looking at her.

"Ohh we are fine. Just that we're both busy" a nervous laugh came out from your mouth and Hina just squint her eyes ready to ask you something

"I'm sorry for interrupting you guys but what's with the atmosphere?" a voice of a man said that stopped your bestfriend from asking you questions.

The (h/c) haired female looked up and saw a man with a black hair smiling while looking at the two of you.

"Takemitchi! Glad you are here" a sigh of relief came out as you slightly turn where he is to welcome him

"How are you (Y/n)-chan?" the male asked the moment he sat on the chair near his fiancé

"I am fine, anyways congrats to the both of you" beaming a smile at the two, you saw them looked away to hide their flustered faces that earns a chuckle from you