Chapter 10

"HAJIME KOKONOI!" a loud voice startled the people who is now gathering

"What?" The silver haired male asked nonchalantly that irked Sanzu

"I tell you, get away from my fiancee" Sanzu dangerously said to Kokonoi who is now smirking

"Chill, that was just a congratulation gift" he cheekily chuckled that made Sanzu even more mad

"Ok both of you stop it" a cold voice made Sanzu stopped, it was their boss, Mikey

"Two weeks from now we will raid our opponents hide out. They have always been a thorn to us so it's time for them to get eliminated" the bleached haired male said in an authoritative manner.

Sanzu was about to say something about not joining since the week after that will be his wedding. However before he could even talk his boss said something.

"All of uf should be there since this operation will be big. Especially you Sanzu since you are the number 2 of our gang" Mikey said with a final tone

The other gang members just looked at Sanzu with a concerned look since they knew that week after that will be his grand day.

"I understand boss" that's the only thing he could say since he couldn't go against Mikey's words.

"That's good" Mikey said and continue the meeting, but Sanzu couldn't follow because of his thoughts.

~~~~~

"Everything is all set" the wedding planner said and looked at the (h/c) haired female who is now looking at her phone

"Hey, don't have that look. You're wedding will happen next week so you should relax" the female said to ease (Y/n)'s worries.

"It's just that Haru's been very busy for the last two weeks that he didn't even bother to answer my texts calls" you worriedly said to her

"Chin up, maybe he is just finishing the important works so that he has nothing to do next week for your wedding day" the planner said to cheer (Y/n) up

"He must have a reason, so relax now (Y/n)" her peached haired friend Hina said as she look at her with a smile on her lips.

"They are right (Y/n). You have to take a very good rest so that you will be the most brilliang bride next week" the pinkish haired female said and also smiled.

You just gave them a smile to assure that it is fine. However the worries you felt hasn't calmed down at all.

'I know he won't ditch me on our wedding' you thought because you know Sanzu to well

~~~~~

"Hey man you need to be careful or you won't be able to attend your wedding day" a man with lavender mullet hair jokingly said

"Shut up! I'm not in the mood to joke around" the pink mullet haired man said and continue to clean his katana

"30 minutes from now we will start our raid so stop joking around Rindou" Man with lavender and black streaks hair said.

"I'm just kidding" Rindou said in defense while his hand was up like he was surrendering

"Tsk!" Sanzu just clicked his tongue because of the annoyance he felt.

Sanzu is hundred percent sure that this mission will be a success, but he couldn't shake this understandable feeling he is feeling right now. He is the number 2 of their gang so their is a big chance that he will be safe.

"Get ready, we will commence in 5 minutes" the silver haired man said and getting his gun.

"Make sure to stay alive. Senju said that (Y/n) has been so worried about you since you aren't answering her texts and calls" a man with a slicked-back mullet long black hair with a long vertical scar on the right side of his face.

"I know, no need to remind me that" he said in an irritataed tone.

"I'm just being a caring older brother you know" he said and laughed

Sanzu just gave him a glare that made his older brother stopped from laughing.

"You should calm down or that emotion will endanger you for today's mission" Takeomi said while patting Sanzu's shoulder before leaving

The pink haired guys took a deep breath and took his katana and also keep a gun for secondary weapon to use.

The executives started to move silently so that the enemies won't be alarmed about their sudden break in.

"I need to finish this immediately without getting hurt so that I won't make (Y/n) worry even more as she is now" Sanzu mumbled in between his walk all the way to the center of the building where the leader's office is

He slashed every person he would run to so that they wouldn't be able to alarm the others. He doesn't have anything on his mind other than to finish this as quickly as possible.

He is now infront of the door that will lead to the office of their enemy's boss. Sanzu is just waiting for Mikey to come before he will open the door.

A footsteps made him alert and ready to unsheathe his katana any momemt from now. A small figured of a man has clearly seen as he withdraw his katana.

"They are inside waiting for you" Sanzu said and opened the door.

There they saw the enemy's boss being tied up on his chair with a duct tape on his mouth. Mikey walked closer to their prey and take off the tape that made the enemy whine from pain.

"You think you win Manjiro? No, this is not the end" the enemy's boss said and laughed in a lunatic way.

A gun shot and breaking of glass was heared all over the room that made the executives be alert and be on their guard.

"I see, there's a sniper aiming for Mikey" the pink mullet haired male said then coughed a blood.

"Sanzu!" The deep voice of Takeomi echoed to the whole room that made the other members to look where Sanzu is standing

Mikey's face turned blank and cold as it was before. With the gun on his hand he shoot the enemy in front of him and looked back at Sanzu who is now being carried by his older brother.

"You need to wake up Sanzu or you won't be attending your own wedding day. That's an order from me" Mikey said that made Sanzu jus smile

~~~~~

"I will tell your dad about you today baby" the (h/c) haired female said while caressing his tummy with a smile on her lips.

"The wedding will start at 2 PM and Sanzu is still unreachable" Hina said calmly but you can hear a hint of panick on it

"Calm down, Haru won't ditch me. I'm sure of it" you beamed a smile to assure her that everything will be okay.

However, night came but there is still no Haruchiyo Sanzu came to the wedding day.