CHASE

A gunshot. There was three gunshots that Sanzu heared before he saw (Y/n)'s body lying on the ground with  lots of blood.

"Hey, (Y/n). You will not die right?" Sanzu asked with a shaky voice, trying himself not to cry

"A-asahi, he was also shot. H-haru, help Asahi" with those words Sanzu frozed for a moment and immediately looked at his son.

She's right, Asahi, your 5 year old son was shot too. The pink haired male carried Asahi to the car then he carried you.

You were shot at the abdominal part and on your shoulder but you didn't care about it. The only thing that's on your mind right now is your son who is bleeding while you're carrying him.

Sanzu drove like a madman but stopped when a police car appeared up front.

"Lieutenant (L/n) and Haruchiyo Sanzu of Bonten, surrender now before things go worse" it was the General who assigned you the mission talked.

"Haru, get away from here and save Asahi" You said and give Asahi to Sanzu then unbuckled your seatbelt before opening the door.

"No, no, (Y/n) what do you think you're doing?" The pink haired male said as he grabbed the (h/c) female who was about to go out.

"I'll be safe, I promise" you beamed a smile to him.

"We will leave together or I can say that the both of you are my hostages. Just don't do what you're planning" panicking, Sanzu couldn't think straight because all he could think of is to have you guys some treatment.

"No I won't let you get out of the car (Y/n)!" Sanzu said and stepped the gas to make the car run fast not minding the police car that's in front.

"Hold on tight love" he said to the (h/c) female who is looking at the side mirror seeing other police car following your car

Your phone rang indicating someone is calling. You look at the caller ID and saw it was your best friend's younger brother, Naoto Tachibana.

"Naoto, What's happening?" You asked when you answered the call

"They knew about your connection with Sanzu. They suspected you being part of bonten" the male on the other side answered

"What?! The fuck is wrong with their brains?!" You exclaimed that made Sanzu look at you still drving fast so that the patrol car won't get past the two of you.

"(Y/n)-san where are you right now? I'll help you" Naoto asked

"No, you don't need to involve yourself in this mess" You said and hang up the call.

"Why? What's wrong?" The pink haired male asked driving to the way where a few people.

"You have a gun here?" You firmly asked not answering his question

"Try to look at the compartment in front of you, I think there are two guns in there" Sanzu said while looking at the road.

You maneuvered the gun and look if there are a lots of bullets in there. Good thing it does have a lot.

You opened the window and shot the wheel of the patrol car that is following you. You missed some because of the rocky road path that you guys are on.

Sanzu just keep looking at you and in front of the road and he will sometimes look at the back. The path ahead is quite dark so it is hard for you to aim at the patrol car following you guys. So you guys finally lost the police chasing after the two of you.

"Tell me what is wrong and why are they also targeting you?" Sanzu asked when you decided to go back on your seat.

"They knew my connection to you and suspected that I'm part of your organization" you calmly said to him