Chapter 12

"What would you like to eat?" The pink haired male asked when the both of you arrived at the restaurant.

"I would like to take (f/f) paired with (f/d) and for you baby what do you want?" The (h/c) headed female asked his son

"I'll take what mommy choose" he happily said and start to play with his feet who couldn't touch the ground because of the high chair

"The same goes for me" Sanzu said and dismissed the waiter

"Mommy, you said I will meet my real daddy today? Where is he?" Sanzu's heart pounded when he heard what his son said.

"Baby listen to mommy. That mister there is your daddy" the blonde little boy looked at Sanzu who is now sweating a lot because of nervousness.

"I knew it" the (h/c) haired female and the pink mullet haired male looked with confusion at the blonde little boy who is now giggling.

"How did you know?" The (h/c) haired female asked his son who is smiling widely at the moment

"Because I saw a picture of you two like the married couple has before their wedding" the little boy said that made the two speechless

"Is that why you talked to me yesterday?" Sanzu asked remembering how firm he was when he said he shouldn't talk to strangers but decided to talk to him.

"Yes, I was late to realize that it was you daddy" the little blonde boy said

Sanzu's heart melt and feel overwhelmed to hear his son calling him daddy.

The two of them started to talk and catch up for the years that they had spent apart.

"I'll go to the powder room for a while. Asahi you behave while mommy is not aaround" you said and excused yourself to the both of them

"But daddy, you're a criminal" frozen from where he is seated. Sanzu looked at his son who is staring blankly at him.

"W-what...No, how did you know?" Horror filled on Sanzu as he is afraid that his son will start to avoid him

"I saw it once at mom's office. It was a file about your crimes, and mommy is the one handling the opearion to capture you" the blond boy said.

'How could this 5 years old boy understand all of those" Sanzu thought to himself

"I understand things other kids my age can't. Mommy doesn't want me to go to school but instead she wants me to be home schooled because she's afraid other children will find me weird. I just talked to her that I really want to attend school that's why she said yes" the little boy explained because he can see the look from Sanzu's face how he understood everything

"Our food is on its way here" the voice of (Y/n) made the two guys loosen the somehow tense atmosphere earlier.

The food came ad the three of them started to eat. They also talk from time to time so it won't keep quiet. It was Asahi who mostly talked a lot, while Sanzu just listen to his son and (Y/n) looking at the two of them.

'If that incident didn't happened and our wedding happened as planned, will we be this happy now?' (Y/n) thought while looking at Sanzu and his son Asahi.

When they finished eating, they decided to go to an amusement park.

They let Asahi rode a rides except the exretem2rides since Asahi is still not allowed to ride those kind of rides. They tried a lot of rides that is suitable for kids and a lots of booths.

Now they are inside a photobooth. It was Asahi who pulled the two of them inside the booth.

"Since this is our first family bonding, let's take picture with the photobooth" Asahi said beaming a smile to both his parents.

Sanzu payed the booth and they selected the film with 6 shots on it.

They pose a lot of cute poses for the last 5 shots and for tge last shot, Asahi pulled bith his parents to kiss each sides of his cheeks.

After the last shot, the film started to come out from the machine with 2 copies. The other copy of the picture was keep by Sanzu and the other one was keep by (Y/n).

"It's getting dark, I think we should go eat and go home" (Y/n) suggested that made the two guys nod.

~~~~~

Sanzu is now driving the two of you on your house, since it's already dark and it's not safe for the both of you to commute since Asahi is with you.

He knew that you can protect yourself and Asahi but he insisted since he still has something to give to you guys.

"Asahi where here" you said to your son who is at the backseat playing at his iPad.

You opened the door as the pink mullet haired male opened the door for Asahi. He carried Asahi out from the car and put him down beside the (h/c) haired female.

"Before this day end, I have something to give you two" The pink haired male said and get something inside his car.

He is now carrying a jewelry box on his hand when he came back in front of you.

"Asahi come to daddy" Sanzu called Asahi and opened the jewelry box.

There a necklace for a kid with a familiar stone on it. Sanzu get the necklace from the box and wear it to Asahi who is now looking at tye necklace with sparkle on his eyes.

"Thank you daddy" the blonde little boy said and give Sanzu a pecked on his cheeks.

"And this one is for you" Sanzu said wearing the other necklace to your neck. You looked at the pendant and recognised it was the same stone he gave you on your engagement ring.

"Thank you Haru" you beamed a smile to him and he just smiled back at you.

You also saw the necklace he's wearing, it was the same as the Asahi and yours, while the other one is the ring you left before you decided to leave the country.

"You have the ring" you said looking at the ring that he made as a pendant.

"Yes I kept it" he chuckled and look at the two of you

"It's getting late already, you should go and drive safely" you said and carried Asahi on your arms who immediately close his eyes because the tiredness he felt has kicked in.

"Take care of yourself while you drive" You said and turned around to walk your way inside the house.

'I'll surrender tonight to the authority the please wait for me and I will give this ring back to you' Sanzu thought with a immeasurable smile on his lips.