Cp.3 ME?

As he grabbed me and kissed me, he pulls me closer with his strong grip. I went in close being nervous, I'm not sure what's going on, as confused as I am the kiss went on for a while. He kissed me without saying anything before, why would he kidnap me and then kiss me? After he kissed me he slowly rubs his hand around my body up and down, I start to getting shivers down my spine from the feeling of his touch. As I began to shiver he looks down at me and smirks, "you like that don't you darling?" he says, I look up at him and smile "no" I say. I kept teasing him hoping it'll irritate him, but it didn't it only made him want to fuck me more and more, even if I wanted him to pin me to a wall there and then and rip my clothes of, I didn't want to admit it, I was playing it cool or so I thought.

 As I stood in his arms everyone stares at us, I can feel the eyes on me, as I stood there I began to have regrets, or most importantly what's gonna happen to me? He got on his knee behind me while I was looking around the room, as I admire the place in my deep thoughts I feel a tap from behind, I turn around with my heart beating fast, as I turned around there he stood on his one knee with a ring in his hand, was he proposing? I barley know the guy what the fuck. I didn't answer him, I just walked away, he ran after me grabbing my arm telling me to say yes or he would kill me, I smiled at him and kissed him "yes I will marry you my love" I said while playing along. 

He smiles at me while putting the ring on my finger, not gonna lie this ring looks expensive as fuck. He grabs my body with his hands on my ass, it didn't make me feel bad, I love his touch. As he held me I moved closer to him whispering in his ear "I want you" I say, he looks at me while smirking "alright everyone party's over get out I have business to attend to he yells, he grabs me and picks me up. As he carries me he walks up stairs throwing me on his bed, I lay on his bed looking at him, he is testing me I know it. He got on top of me rubbing his hand up my dress. 

I look at him "do it just do it I can't take it anymore" I say, "you have to earn my plesure darling" he replies "p-please Tom" I say "beg me" he went on... I got of the bed slowly lifting my dress up and get on my knees in front of him, he looks down at me putting his hand on my face, he pulls me up to him and start to kiss me. I got on top of him feeling his fingers sliding into my underwear, fuck he knows how to my me feel good. I let out a small sound without realizing, "do that again" he says, I moan softly, he grabs my neck and pins me to the wall, this man's grip is unbelievable.

He starts ripping my dress of while kissing me from my neck down, fuck it's just getting hotter in here, things start getting mad out of control, he turned me around holding me tightly moving so fast with his body leaving me without breath, "don't you dare keep silent darling" he says while grabbing hair with his one hand and my ass with the other. He slides his dick in and out so fast the feeling could never feel better, I loved his touch, "fuck Tom" I yell "that's not my name darling you're a very bad girl" I look at him "please don't stop dadd-" I say "say it" he replies "daddy" I yell. [door opens] "Mr.Holland you have someone on th-" Sebastain says, he looks up so confused, Tom stood up throwing the sheets over me...