OUR STORY

Our story is yet not finished, we got married and thing went well for the first few months of our marriage, Tom went away on work trips and I watched after his empire, I was still getting use to being treated differently than my normal usual life I had. I'd wake up every morning with a sweet note from Tom and breakfast in bed with my favorite coffee made just how I like it, he got me. I was treated like royalty, I was becoming important to the city, best part of it all was, I am untouchable. I can't really remember much from before my coma, all I knew is that all I ever needed in my life was Tom. 

I wake up and look around me, no coffee, breakfast, coffee or note? I get up wrapping my robe around me and I walk downstairs. As I walk downstairs I see Harrison standing there, I walk up to him and say "Harrison is Tom okay?" he looks at me and looks away not saying a word, "Harrison don't fuck with me" I say, he looks at me and sighs "you are dramatic, it's Tom of course he is alright, go get dressed you have a meeting to get to in an hour" I look at him confused as I go upstairs. I get to my room and go to my walk in closet, I pick out my outfit slowly as all I can think about is why I didn't get a note from him. 

I pick out a black dress sitting 5 inches above my knees, with white heels and normal makeup, I wasn't feeling doing anything special today, I brush my hair lightly, styling it casually down. I finish up getting ready as I grab my phone and purse walking downstairs. As I walk downstairs there was so many men in black suits surrounding something or... someone? I walk closer as I'm trying to see what's happening, I squeeze in through the people as they push me back. I can't understand what's happening or who it is that they are surrounding, I walk over to Harrison again and ask him what's going on "GO UPSTAIRS NOW!" he yells at me, I step back and go upstairs as fast as I could. I look down confused as fuck. Suddenly a gun shot goes off and I'm frightened as I step back and freeze up, the men in black start backing up as a guy lays on the floor with blood covering the floor from his body.

There is a man standing over his body with a gun in his hand looking down, I can't see his face, he backs up and lifts his head brushing his hand through his hair, I look at his face with my hand over my mouth "T..Tom..." I say slowly as I'm shocked and confused, I haven't seen Tom in almost a month and here he is standing over a man he just shot... "y/n" he says and looks up at me. I just stand there looking at him, he walks upstairs towards me and lifts my head to look at him "You look as beautiful as ever darling" he says looking me in my eyes, the men in black downstairs looks at us as everything is silent. Tom looks down and snaps his fingers and the men leaves the room leaving me and Tom to be the only people in the room, "I'm sorry you had to see that, I know I made a promise not to kill anyone in front of you darling, I just didn't know you were there" he says to me, I nod slowly "It's o..okay" 

He looks me up and down slowly, I feel his eyes drifting over my body, he brushes his hand up my thighs slowly moving to my inner thighs "How am I supposed to control myself around you if you wear something like this" he says looking at me, I breath heavily closing my eyes "go change before I get out of hand, you and me have a meeting to attend to we can't be late" he says to me and pulls away fixing his suit and kisses me gently and walk downstairs. I look at him walking away and go to my room to change, I walk back into my walk in closet, I pick out a long skin tight midnight blue dress with black heels. I get changed and go downstairs to Tom, he looks at me holding his hand out to me "this dress is more acceptable darling, you look gorgeous" he says taking my hand. I smile and we walk outside to his car.

He holds the door open for me and I smile and get in, we sit in the car as his driver takes us to the meeting, minutes pasts as Tom is doing something on his phone "what are you doing my love?" I say, he looks at me and turns his phone off quickly putting it away, I look at him and look back out the window, is he cheating on me? I'm an overthinker, he's diffidently hiding something from me. We arrive at the building and he gets out helping me out of the car, we walk in with guards all around us. "Y/N!!!" He yells while looking at me, what's happening why is he yelling? I start to feel dizzy as I look down at my stomach "b..blood..?" everything goes blank and i fall, Tom runs to me grabbing me "SURROUND TEH BUILDING, SEND MEN OUT TO CATCH WHOEVER DID THIS AND CALL 911" that's all I could hear before I completely passed out.

I wake up laying on some sort of bed? This isn't a hospital... I look up and all I could see was "Sebastian..?" why is he here I say to myself... "Good your awake" he says, "Where is Tom? I look at him and say, "He's out trying to find whoever shot you" he says at me while getting his gun out, I look at his hand moving to the gun, "What are you.. doing with the gun Seb?" I say looking at him, he laughs and points the gun at me, "You were mine first"