Last of us

I hid under the sheets as Sebastian stood there, "Sir there is someone on the phone for you" Seb says, Tom puts his clothes on and leaves without saying a word. Seb stands at the door trying not to look at me, "Sebastian can you pass me some clothes please?" I ask. He passed me the clothes and left, a few minutes later Tom came storming in, "who said you can put on clothes?" he says, I look at him stuttering, he slowly moves closer, "take your clothes off" he says.

I look completely lost and confused bit I wouldn't disobey his orders, I take my clothes off and tease him, "you're not going to tease me stop trying" he says, he gets on top of me pushing his dick in deep, God this man knows what he's doing, he goes fast, to fast, it's like he's expressing anger, "Tom stop" I say, "you don't like it?" he replies "I do but you seem mad" I say, he pulls out and walks away not saying a word.

I decide to chase after him as I follow him, he gets a phone call," is that m..my dad?" I ask, he turns around dropping his phone, "OH SHIT" he says very loudly, "what was that about Tom, what did you not tell me?" I ask, "Nothing go put on clothes you're leaving. I start crying from confusion, I fell in love with this man now he's pushing me away. I leave and get dressed, a few hours later Scarlett came in offering to help me with my bags, I said no and left.

As I walk downstairs and go outside all I see is cars and men in black with guns surrounding a man, I can't see who the man is, I walk closer seeing Tom point a gun at the mad, I walk next to Tom looking at him, until I turned my head and saw the man was my dad pointing a gun at Tom, I slap my mouth with my hand, never been this confused in my life, why is my dad wearing a black suit and why does he have guns, as I look at Tom everything went silent and black all I could see was men shooting and Tom loosing his mind.

I hit the ground looking at my stomach, there's blood, was I shot, my dad shot me, I look to the side from the angle I was laying on the ground there was my dad on the ground with a bullet in between his eyes... I had no emotion as but to feel mad at him, Tom pulls my face to look at him "Darling listen to me, I love you okay, I need you to stay please" Tom says while crying, is the mafia boss crying? I look up at him "Tom kiss me" I say, he grabs my face and kisses me... Before our kiss could end all I saw was black. 

A year went by and I woke up, I open my eyes seeing him sleeping on a chair in front of my hospital bead, was I in a coma? "T..Tom?" he jumped up and kissed me like never before, I was happy to see him "Tom you saw me a few hours ago why are you so happy?" I say, "Darling it's been a year, as he explains to me it all started to make sense now. A few weeks went by and me and Tom got married, we had sex when it was possible, and I became his mafia princess.