The Flood

~Y/n's POV~

I sat in an ident of an ice wall, so that I had some form of shade, everyday it was getting warmer and warmer animals called it Global Warming. As I sat in my spot, I had a pretty good over view of our sort of home. Since meeting Sid and Diego we've all stayed together as a herd, always. Me and Manny were as we always were, me and Sid were really good friends always playing jokes and pranks ect. Me and Diego had gotten closer, we still teased each other and kept the nicknames but it was different now, we were just closer with everything, we even hunt together now. 

I looked around at all the animals playing on the slides then there was a couple just below me.

"Oh boy! This Global Warming is killing me!" The husband said.

"This is too hot, the Ice Age was too cold, what would it take to make you happy?" complained and questioned the wife, until her chunk of ice broke off making her fall into the water below.

"This, I like!" said the husband pleasantly, I chuckled at this. I had gotten much happier than before we met the others, which wasn't bad, just weird to a lot of others around me. Then I spotted one sloth in particular, Oh god, I rolled my eyes before slowly beginning to make my way over to the sloth.

~Sid's POV~

"No running Jane! camp rules!" I shouted at the kids trying to get them to listen and stay safe.

"Make me, sloth."

"Make me, sir." I corrected. I then spotted a female staring at me with a smile of satisfaction, I moved out from behind the ice rock.

"It's all about respect." I told her confidently before she mumbled 'ew' and walked away, I turned back to the kids.

"Sarah. You just ate! Wait an hour! Hector! No, no! You can't pee-pee there! Ok, ok! there is fine, Ashley! Stop picking your..." I was then flung upside down into the air and was hung by a tree branch as the kids all gathered around.

"Piñata!" they all yelled but they were doing it wrong.

"Stop! You're supposed to wear a blindfold!"

"Ok!" I started getting hit.

"Hey, it's my turn to hit the sloth!" then they all started arguing over who gets the next turn. Until I was knocked off the branch disappointing the kids because I didn't have any candy in me.

"Let's bury him!" they all started to knock me further into the ground until I was saved.

~Y/n's POV~

I had met up with Manny and Diego and told them what was happening to Sid, they smiled amused before we... gradually made our way over and just in time too.

"Hey, hey! Woah, who said you kids can torture the sloth?" Manny announced as me and Diego stood beside him.

"Manny, don't squash their creativity." Diego said to Manny, making me laugh and Diego smile at my reaction.

"Hey Manny! Diego! Y/n! My bad mammal-jammels! Wanna Wanna give a sloth a hand?" We looked at each other before nodding and Manny wrapped his trunk around Sid's neck, pulling him from the ground and placing him in front of me and Diego. 

"Look, I opened my camp! Campo del Sid! It means camp of Sid!" Oh Sid you are special.

"Congratulations!" I announced.

"You're an idiot in 2 languages." Diego finished off, us both smirking.

"Shhh, not in front of the K-I-D-Z! These little guys love me! Right, Billy?" Sid turned towards the kid but the kid pointed at Sid.